Chapter 26

It's been 2 weeks since I heard about Kylo's death. I have no appetite but I force myself to eat for the baby. This just doesn't seem real, our quarters are a mess. I have no motivation for anything. Many people keep trying to come by and see me but I don't let them in, I can't. 

As I lay asleep, I feel a hand on my stomach. I slightly smile imagining it's Kylo. "Y/N." I hear my name. Tears start to fall again as I imagine his voice in my head. "Y/N." I hear again.

I turn over to be met with the eyes of Kylo.  He looks tired and beaten, I start to cry as I realize my mind is playing tricks on me. "Your not real. Stop it!" I yell out.

"Y/N please help me. I'm real."

"No your not. Your dead." I cuddle into his robe more, smelling his scent.

"Touch me. Remember last time, we touched hands. Touch me please." I hesitantly reach my arm out and our hands link together, I cry out and get off of the bed and straddle his lap. I buried my face into his neck and cried.

"Baby where are you?" I sob. Kylo rubbed my stomach and wiped his tears.

"I'm not sure. I think I'm on your home planet. Everything is red and dark."

"I'm coming for you."  I push myself up and waddle to our closet and put on a black dress.

"No, no. Send someone else, I don't want you or the baby hurt!"

I throw on his large robe and kiss him one last time. "I'm coming for you." I hurriedly waddle down the hallways and to the hangar. I am met with the Chris and Phasma, they were standing by Kylo's ship.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Chris asks.

"I know kylo is alive. He's in Moraband. I must get him." The two follow me onto the ship and prepare to take off. "You don't need to come." I say, adjusting my saber at my hip.

"Of course we are. We will protect you." I hurriedly take off, and go into light speed.

"I don't know where he is, but I have a feeling it has something to do with my...father." I rub my swollen stomach and smile when I feel him kick.

"Any name ideas?" Phasma asks me.

"I want to wait for Kylo to help me but I thought maybe Anakin after his grandfather. I'm not sure what Kylo will think." I smile and look down at my belly,

"He'll love all of your choices!" She smiles and rubs my belly.

My smile fades. "We're here." I let Chris and Phasma land the ship, away from the castle. "Alright, we need to figure out where he is. I can't scan for life forms because there are many here, it won't help us. Let's take a look around for clues. Don't let any guards spot you, if this has something to do with my...father then he will most likely kill us." They both nod at me. "You both should change. They will spot you right away. There's some clothes in there, if one of us gets in trouble then signal us in the communicator. Also update me." I point to the communicator on our wrists.

"Be careful." Chris says uneasily.

"I'll be okay. I promise." I reassure the both of them and exit the ship. I look around and start walking towards the city, I try to notice every detail about this place, searching for clues. "Kylo please connect with me." I say in my head.

I search for hours, the three of us find nothing. I sneak off into the shadows, between houses and close my eyes. "Kylo. Please hear me." I reach out with the force to him.

"Y/N" I hear a weak voice call back.

"I'm here. Tell me what you see around you. Something to help me find you!"

"Theres barely any light. It's cold, damp. Someone's coming.......through a heavy door." He starts to panic.

"Kylo?" My eyes snap open as I realize where he is.

"The dungeons."