Chapter 16

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

I was sitting naked on the side of the tub waiting for Kylo, it had only been 4 minutes by the time he arrived. "Go in the shower and turn it on." He said firmly. Kylo began to take his clothes off as I walked into the shower. I shut it's glass door and set the water temperature to warm.

I sat on the tiled bench in the shower, waiting for him. When Kylo entered the shower, pulled me forward and settled between my legs. He sat on his knees as he pushed my legs over his shoulder, holding onto my waist. I watched as Kylo kissed up my legs slowly, remaining eye contact. I started to breath heavily as he hovered over my cunt.

Kylo licked a long stripe up my cunt and swirled his tongue around my clit. I arched my back, my head hitting the tiled wall as he continued. I gasped as I felt one of his large fingers enter inside me, his other hand held on tightly on my waist. My eyes rolled back as he moved his tongue and finger together, slowly he added a second finger. I grabbed onto his hair and pulled slightly, Kylo moaned onto my clit. Kylo removed his hand from my waist and began to touch himself.

I felt myself coming up to my release as his picked up his speed. He sucked and licked my clit, every so often moaning onto me. I squeezed my hand in his hair as I released onto his fingers. Kylo licked my cunt one more time before standing up. He picked me up and looped his arms under my knees and grabbed my shoulders, he shoved himself inside of me and started to bounce me onto his cock. I smashed my lips onto his, the water running between us.

I held onto his large shoulders, my body rubbing against his with every movement. I moaned out as his large hand smacked my ass roughly. Just as I was going to release again, Kylo pulled out. He put me down and bent me over, after another smack on my ass he shoved his cock back inside of me again. He held my hands up against the wall, his hand intertwining with mine. "You like this princess?" He whispered.

When I didn't answer he roughly took a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back. He was pounding into me at an ungodly speed, I watched as his face turned red, a vein popping out on his forehead. My eyes started to roll back as he continued, I felt my release coming. "You can't cum princess....not yet." He chuckled.

I started to whine, clawing at the tiled wall. Kylo dragged me over to the tiled bench and sat down, he picked me up to straddle his waist and let me ride him. I was grinding my hips against his slowly at first, Kylo grabbed onto my breasts and attached his mouth on my nipple. I moved my hips faster and held onto his hair, my back arching as he sucked on my breasts.

Kylo wrapped his arms around my waist and started to pound into me again, he kissed up my neck and up to my lips. I felt like my whole body was going to be bruised from his mouth, he was biting and sucking on my skin everywhere. My mind started to become blurry as he fucked me. I was screaming and moaning into his ear, Kylo slapped my ass again, making me scream out again. "Please, sir. Let me...please." I whined.

"I don't know princess. You already got to. Plus you were being a bad girl by teasing me."  His hands dig into my waist harder has he slammed into me, he was grunting and moaning in my ear.

"No please I'll be good." I cried out. The pleasure started to hurt as he refused to let me cum, his rough speed wasn't helping either.

Kylo's face started to shake and turn red, he bit his lip and nodded. "Cum princess." He moaned out. I squeezed onto his shoulders and cried out as I came on his cock. Kylo was grunting and panting as he slammed into me one last time. He screamed into my chest and pushed me down farther onto him as he came inside of me. I started to shake, my head feeling fuzzy. Kylo grinded my hips against slowly.

He smashed his lips onto mine one last time, then softly kissing me and my neck. He was still inside of me as he carried me to bed, he slowly pulled out and sat me down, drying me off. "How am I not pregnant by now." I laughed. Kylo shrugged and scooped me up in his arms, I was laying on top of him, listening to his heartbeat.

"Goodnight Princess." Kylo whispered.

"Goodnight." I whispered. I felt happy, but I also knew that he didn't care about me, just the sex. I had to remind myself that, I had forgotten this.

He would never be mine.