Chapter 12

⚠️ ⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

It's been a couple weeks since I was attacked. The bruises are thankfully healed, I haven't seen Kylo for awhile. It's like before, I always eat in my room alone. Also he requested I don't leave my room again like I did a couple weeks ago. But I can't stand it in here. I needed to get out.

I waited until nighttime, when everyone was asleep to leave my room. I hoped Kylo would be asleep as well, he would be mad. I found my way to the kitchen and put a bunch of fruit on a plate. I snuck into the large dining room and sat at the end of the table.

About halfway through eating my fruit the door opened, I froze as Kylo walked in. "What did I say about leaving your room." His voice boomed.

"I was going crazy, I wanted some fruit." I rolled my eyes. He sat at the other end and watched me eat my fruit. I tried my best to ignore him but it's kind of hard.

"You never listen to me. You need to learn some respect stupid girl." He walked over to me and picked me up then bent me down harshly over the table. He lifted up my silk nightie and pulled my panties down. I giggled as I felt a harsh slap on my ass.

I laid on the table with my hands flat on its surface, I heard Kylo unzip his pants. He then kicked my legs apart and roughly shoved himself into me. "Oh shit." I moaned out.

Without letting me adjust, Kylo started to fuck me at a slow pace. My nails were scratching into the table as he started to pick up his speed. He was going at an ungodly speed when he started to harshly grip my hips. I started to squirm, remembering how that man grabbed me. "Stop. Stop! Please Kylo get off!" I started to yell.

"Hey, hey it's okay! What's wrong?" He pulled out and pulled me close against him.

"I....just remembered that...that guy." I started to cry.

"Hey do you trust me?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Um not really." I slightly laughed.

"Trust me." Kylo lifted my chin up and softly kissed me. He sat down and pulled me up on him to straddle him. He was rubbing my thighs and caressing my cheek. He pulled back and smiled, the first time I've seen his real smile. When I nodded I felt him place his member at my entrance, I slowly sunk down onto him and pulled him closer to me. My tears mixed into our kiss as I slowly started to ride him.

A part of me was still hurt from the last time, I felt dumb for letting him use me for sex. But this right here felt different. I started to feel something else hitting my cheek. I opened my eyes to see some stray tears from Kylo falling on my face. I felt confused, why was he crying?

There was so much passion between us, between our kiss. I felt a part of me falling for him, the care he was showing me right now was making me. "You are beautiful. You are strong." He repeatedly whispered between kisses. I felt like he cared, I almost believed it was true.

I kissed Kylo as I came, he followed shortly. Kylo was slowly grinding me onto him before he lifted me up and pulled out. Kylo held onto me and dug his head into my neck. I caressed his hair and smiled. I knew I shouldn't fall for him, he's arrogant, rude, and crazy. But god dammit he was hot, charming, and he saved me. I somehow felt safe with him. Kylo showed me a different side of him, a vulnerable, happy one. One that I might not ever see again.

Kylo put my panties back onto me and wiped my tears, I wiped his and decided not to ask about them. I didn't want him to snap at me. He reached down and caressed my cheek before kissing me.

He held my hand all the way to my room, before I could say goodbye he pushed me inside. I looked at him confused when he started to undress. "What are you doing?" I ask as I sit on my bed.

"Sleeping." He rolls his eyes. Kylo grabs me and pulls me on his chest, he sighs and rubs my back.

"You might as well leave. Your going to right after I fall asleep anyway." I pout.

"Just shut up and go to bed princess." Kylo kissed my head and closed his eyes. I smile and drift off to sleep.

For once I have no nightmares, I only dream of him.