Chapter 21

Things have been boring on the Destroyer. After a week in the Medbay, I was able to leave and be on bedrest for another week. Well my bedrest is over in a day, I've been so bored. I try to ignore Kylo, even though I'm thankful that he saved me, I'm still hurt. I know Kylo has been delivering me books outside of my door every day, no one else has access to his library.  

Chris is doing better, he won't be able to fight for awhile but he's getting healthy again. I was pulled out of my thoughts from a knock on the door. I used the force to open it, and Chris came limping inside. "Hey! Your looking so much better!" I sat up and smiled.

"Thanks Y/N. Your looking amazing! Those bruises are healing up good."  Chris sat next to me and started to rub my my arm softly, something he had done for years.

"Chris I'm glad I have a great Best Friend like you." I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

"Just Kylo. I overheard him and Hux talking about me, saying I was a weapon, and that he got inside of my head. So all the feelings that we felt was fake, how he treated me was fake. I can't trust him anymore." I let my tears fall into my lap.

"Hey I'm sure he didn't mean it." Chris wipes my tears.

"Yeah maybe. Hey I think I'm going to take a nap." I pat his hand and watch him get up, he limps to the door and turns around to face me.

"Keep in touch Y/N." He smiled and leaves. I noticed it stayed open, kylo had walked in.

"Y/N."

"Please leave Kylo." I whispered.

"Why won't you talk to me?"

"Why? You messed with me, I am just a weapon to you. I mean nothing to you. Leave my room now!" I stood up.

"That's not true Y/N." He frowned and stepped forward.

"Oh yeah? I heard you talking to Hux idiot. You've been messing with me, making me trust you. You took advantage of me and my body. I don't trust you anymore. I don't-"

"Y/N listen to me!" Kylo interrupts me. "Y/N I lied to him, I was too ashamed to tell him how I feel about you, I was wrong. I was a wreck when you were gone, I couldn't eat or sleep until I found you. Y/N I can't stay away from you, your like a drug. I have these feelings that I've never felt before for you, I don't want that to go away, I miss you."

"I don't believe you, I can't." I whispered. Kylo lightly grabbed my hand and put it flat against his chest, over his heart.

"Feel it, my heart only beats this fast for you. It goes crazy when I'm near you, this is the real me, telling my real feelings. Please trust me Y/N, I care so much about you princess."

I slightly looked away, tears slipping. I gave in and hugged him. "Please don't hurt me, I can't take much more of the pain." I lightly sobbed.

"Im not gonna let anyone hurt you, that's why your moving into my quarters today. I'm going to take care of you." I looked up to him confused. "I promise I'm not using you, I promise you mean more than a weapon to me."  Kylo kissed my head.

"I should pack."

"I'll have a droid do it." Kylo caresses my cheek.

"No I've been bored, let me."

"Okay I'll help, I'll start with your clothes go get anything you need In the bathroom."  I nodded and found a small bag to put some things in.

I packed some soap and makeup, and any hair stuff. I looked myself over in the mirror, I still looked extremely skinny. But a lot better. I hadn't realized that I was staring at myself for awhile. "Are you doing okay in there?" I yelled to Kylo. But he didn't answer. I zipped the small back and returned to my room to see Kylo with his back to me. "Hey?"

"Oh I just packed your things in this bag." He held something behind his back. "Come on let's go." He opened the door for me and led me down the hall. No one dared to look at me, I assumed because Kylo ordered them not to.

Once we made it to Kylo's large quarters, he let me rest on his bed while he unpacked my things. Once he was done he tucked me in and kissed my head. "Get some rest, I'm going to my library for a bit. I'll bring you back a book." I smiled and closed my eyes, he was acting weird.

And he still has something behind his back, in his robes. He was hiding something.