Chapter 6

It's been days since my wedding. I've been locked in this room, Kylo hasn't visited or talked to me. Now instead of having dinner with him, my food gets delivered to me. I'm extremely bored and frustrated, I just want this to work.

I tried to open my door but found it locked again, I banged on it and yelled, "come on let me out! Kylo!"  I sighed and fell onto my bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Kylo sitting in front of me. "What the fuck." Kylo looked around me.

"Can you see my surroundings? I can't see yours. Just you."

"How did you get here?" I asked. Kylo looked me over carefully, he shifted in his seat as he looked at my body. I tried covering myself with as much of my silk nightie as I could.

"This is strange." He looked away from me. When I looked behind me and then back to Kylo, he was gone.

"What the fuck." I whispered.

I looked over as my door opened, one of his Troopers came in and sat my food down on a table. "please get Kylo for me. Please I beg you." I cover myself with my blanket when he looks over to me.

"I'll try miss." He says before leaving. I roll my eyes and start to eat, at least I'm still getting good food.

Once I'm done, the door opens and slams shut. Kylo stands there, watching my every move. "I'm very busy, what do you want?"

"Please Kylo, let me out of here. Let me walk around, or even join you for dinner again. I'm going to go crazy in here." I walk closer to him.

"No." 

"No? Kylo I feel like a prisoner! I am your wife, you can't treat me like this!" I yell.

"Yes you are my wife, and you will listen to what I say. You will stay here, you will eat here. And you will only see me when we need to make an heir."

"You can't do this! Fuck you!" I yell.

Kylo steps up to me and raised his hand, "You will listen to me!" I back against the wall and close my eyes.

I open them when I hear Kylo gasp, he steps away and looks at me in shock. I fall to my knees and start to cry. "Your just like my father!" I sob.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." He try's to help me up. I push him away and hug my legs against my chest.

"NO, get away from me!" I scream.

"I'm sorry." He whispers before leaving. I stare at my door in shock, he told me he's against that. I left my father to be with a man that is exactly like him.

That night I barely slept, I woke up with a terrible headache. When I decided to finally get up, I saw a bouquet of red roses, with a note.

Y/N, I'm so sorry for last night. Something darker took over, I don't want to make excuses. I have to Travel to Hoth for business, dress warm because it's cold and wait for me to come get you. If you don't want to come then slide this note back under your door. I'll hopefully see you soon Y/N.

-Your Kylo.

I held the note against my chest and smiled. My Kylo. I thought about staying here, because of last night. But Kylo seems like he need someone to help him, I want to be that someone. I want to give him a chance, I want to make this work.

I run into my closet and try to find anything warm, it's never cold on Moraband so I'm struggling. I pick out a long black dress with long sleeves, unfortunately it has a low back and plunging neckline. I found some ankle black heeled boots and I straightened my hair.

Once I finished, I heard the door open and close. "Good morning Kylo." I smiled.

"Is this the warmest thing you have?" He looked me over.

"Um yeah, it's never cold on my planet." I look away.

He rolls his eyes and motions for me to follow him, I try my best to keep up but eventually we stop in front of a door. He opens the door and turns to face me. "Stay here, don't explore." I nod and wait for him to leave.

Is he stupid? Of course I'm going to explore. I walk around his living room and find a large bookshelf. I run my hand over the many books and grab one. A book about the force. I smile and open it up to see notes from various Jedi. One of them I recognize, Luke Skywalker.  "Stupid girl, I told you no exploring." I jump at the sound of his voice behind me.

"Sorry." I sheepishly smile.

"Here." Kylo holds up one of his long black robes. He stares down at me as he wraps it around me, my breathing picks up as his hand brushes past my breasts to clip the robe together.

"Thank you." I whisper. Kylo starts to walk away, 6 men start to follow us down the hall. "Um Kylo."

"That is just my knights. 3 of them will be watching and protecting you while I'm talking with someone."

I nod and follow Kylo onto his ship, I sit down with him and prepare to leave. I watch him as his puts his mask on and pushes multiple buttons. I blush as he catches me staring.

Excitement filled me as we took off, I couldn't wait to see somewhere new!