Chapter 22

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

I felt a familiar presence under me, I slowly opened my eyes to see Kylo sleeping. I looked at my position, I was straddling his waist with my head on his chest. I sat up, still straddling his waist and looked under the covers to see him naked. I was in a short black silk nightie and to my surprise I had no panties on.

I smirked to myself and lifted the nightie over my head and threw it to the side. I slowly grinded down onto his length, I leaned down and placed soft kisses on his neck up to his lips. I could hear Kylo groaning in between my kisses, he slowly moved his hips along with mine. I felt Kylo smile against my lips, I sat up and held my hands on his chest, keeping me up. "Dirty girl." He moaned. Kylo held onto my hips and helped me grind against his length, I moaned as I felt his length harden between my cunt. Kylo slightly lifted himself up to attach his mouth on my breast. I threw my head back and moved my hips faster, I could feel the pre-cum dripping from his tip. "Please." Kylo whined. My eyes snapped open as I heard him, I've never heard him whine like this.

"Please what?"

"Please let me inside you. I need to feel you, all of you. Please princess." I took his large member and placed it at my entrance, kylo bent his legs and thrusted inside of me. "Yes." I hear him whine again. Kylo kept his legs bent up, he was slowly thrusting into me, deep inside of me. Kylo squeezed my hips as he held me in place, he rolled his hips into me, picking up his speed. This felt different, not like before. Before it was like I was just a sex toy, he could do anything to me. Now this feels different, more caring.

I placed my hand on his cheek, I leaned down and kissed the other one softly. Kylo flipped me over onto my back, he laid down on my chest and slowly thrusted inside of me. He intertwined his hands with mine and held them above my head. I softly moaned out as he kissed my neck. My walls clenched around his member as I felt our releases nearing, without thinking I moaned three words into his ear.

"I love you."

Kylo's eyes shot open, he didn't say anything. He only held me tighter, I screamed out as I released into his member. Kylo started to grown into my ear, his thrusts getting sloppy. "Y/N!" He yelled as he slammed into me. I felt his cum spill deep inside of me, he pumped inside of me slowly before pulling out. He slowly sat up and rubbed my thigh. I watched him silently walk into his bathroom, I waited until I heard the shower running. I sat up and hugged my legs against my chest. Tears started to fall as I realized I already fucked everything up.

I quietly walked into the bathroom and stepped into the large shower, kylo held the wall and stood under the water, I widened my eyes as I heard a sob escape him. Instantly I wrapped my arms around his chest and held onto him from behind. "Don't." He whispered.

"Look at me." I slowly turned him around to face me. His eyes were puffy from crying, he hung his head low. "What's wrong?"

"I can't do this. You can't love me." I lifted his head and held his face softly.

"Why not? I'm not lying about my feelings. I-I love you Kylo."  He sucked in a breathe and stepped back under the water, he started to cry. I have never seen him this broken before.

"I read your journal, I found it under the bed. I broke your heart many times. You can't love me. No one does!"

"Kylo! Listen to me! Yes you have hurt me, yes you have broken my heart. But yesterday you showed me the real you, you showed me you actually cared. And I know that you were telling the truth, I could feel it.  Kylo I'm in love with you, feel my heart." I brought his hand up to my heart and placed it flat against my chest. I did exactly what he did, "it only beats this fast for you."

Kylo roughly pulled me against him and attached his lips onto mine, I felt both of our tears mix together under the water. "I-I love you" I heard him whisper on my skin. "I love you." He repeated. Kylo kneeled down and kissed down my stomach, "I love you." He then kissed my thighs, "I love you." He turned me around and kissed up my back, "I love you," he repeats again as he stands up and turns me back around. He gives me one last kiss before pulling away and smiling. "I love every inch of you."  I wiped my tears and hugged him.

He helped me out if the shower and dried me off, we both laid in bed and held onto each other tightly. "I love you Kylo, forever." I whispered before falling asleep.

He loved me. That's all that mattered to me.