Chapter 28

Today we would be crowned king and queen, it was a strange feeling. I never thought I'd be taking over. I had found one of my mothers very elegant pregnancy dresses, it fits me perfectly.

I met Kylo in the front of the castle, I smiled at him. He was wearing an all black suit, he held my hand and we walked into the ballroom. Many high class people were there, smiling at us. I squeezed Kylo's hand when we stopped. I couldn't even listen to what anyone was saying, I kept my focus on Kylo.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by kylo squeezing my hand and facing me. I looked up to see the priest holding my mothers crown. I bowed my head and let him place the black crown with large red diamonds on my head. He placed a similar large black crown with smaller red diamonds onto Kylo's head. He looked nervous, we turned around to face everyone and held our hands together tightly. The people cheered as we walked out, and outside to face our people. We smiled down to them, I watched Kylo closely, he smiled brightly.

My smile faded when I felt something wet run down my legs, a huge amount of pain shot through my stomach. "Um, Kylo." He looked down to me, still smiling. "It's time." I breathed in and out slowly. His smile faded and turned into panic. Without a second thought he picked me up and cradled me, running up the steps and into the castle.

"Isn't it too early?" He pants.

"I'm 8 months today. He's a month early." I try to control my breathing. I was taken to the small medical wing in the castle, a doctor was already there. Kylo helped me out of my dress and into a thin gown, the doctor checked to see how far I was and said I was almost ready to push. "Kylo he only has a couple outfits. I'm not ready." I start to panic.

"Hey it's okay! I'll send....Phasma to get us some." He looks around and whispers something to her. I squeeze onto his hand roughly and scream out. "Ow....Y/N it's okay I'm here." I started to pant, the pain was overwhelming. The doctor rushed in and checked me again.

"Alright, it's time to push. Sir can you please hold up her leg, my nurse will get her other leg. Alright try to push now, push as hard as you can!" I do as he says and start to push, screaming through the pain.

After almost two hours of pushing, our beautiful baby boy was born.

Our Anakin Ren.

He is so beautiful, he looks so much like Kylo. He's going to have Kylo's dark hair, but he has my nose and lips. He's perfect. I was moved into our new quarters, at the moment Kylo was holding Anakin.

He had taken off his shirt and laid our baby onto his chest. Anakin is so small, he looks so tiny on Kylo. My heart skips a beat at the sight of them, I am so in love.

Kylo's eyes widen as Anakin starts to cry, "It's okay. He might be hungry." I smile. I pull down the top of my gown and hold my arms out to Kylo. He gently hands me Anakin, I cradle him and start to feed him.

"You are so beautiful." Kylo smiles. He reaches his hand over and rubs Anakin' ahead softly. "I can't believe we created this perfect little human."

"It's so unreal. He's just so perfect."

"Can I hold him again?" Kylo's eyes light up as he asks me. When Anakin finishes eating, I softly hand him over. Kylo cradles him in his arms, he starts to hum, slowly getting Anakin to sleep. But he also gets me to sleep.

My heart is full of love, this was the most perfect day.