Chapter 14

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

I refused to leave my room the last couple days, I was hurt and pissed off. At this point I wish I was back on Moraband, I do miss my garden and my people. I've been writing more in my book, these ones being angry poems about Kylo. I just wish he would open up to me, I wish he cared.

A loud knock at my door startled me, I threw my book under my bed and put a robe on. When I opened my door, I saw Chris. "Hello Empress."

I slightly cracked my door, just in case he tried to come inside. "What do you need?" I asked.

"We will be leaving soon for Naboo. Will you be joining us?" He tilted his head. I wished he would take off his helmet so I could see him, so I knew it was him.

"Yes I will be. I'll change and meet you guys in the hangar." I shut my door and leaned against it. Kylo would kill me if he knew I was going. But I'm strong, I can do this.

I ran to my clothes and found another one of my battle outfits. After throwing it on along with a long robe and my saber, I made my way to the hangar. I had my long hood up, blocking form people seeing me. Phasma stood in front of my troops, waiting for everyone to arrive. "You won't be leading my troops today." I stepped up next to her.

"I have orders." She looked over to me.

"I am your Empress and these are my troops. I will be assisting you and leading MY troops." Phasma steppes back and nodded. "Thank you. Alright let's go!"

I grew a bit nervous as we took off, I was scared that I'd get kidnapped again. But I kept telling myself the same thing, I am strong and I can do this.

We landed on Naboo, it was a beautiful city. I wanted to go sit by the lake but I had a job to do. "Don't destroy the city, just search out anyone who is allied with the Resistance." I told my troops. I watched as they left, talking to everyone along the way. I looked around for Chris but saw him nowhere. Weird.

Just as we got started, Resistance fighters started to approach. I started to run towards their carriers as they landed, I ignited my saber and jumped up. I landed in front of one and started my battle, slicing through as many of them as I could. I searched for the men who took me but only found the one that tried to touch me. I slowly walked to him, he started to back away once he realized who I was. "Hey fucker." I chuckled.

I jumped up and sliced through him, a feeling of ecstasy ran through me. All I was seeing was red, the same power within me from the meeting was rising again. I felt amazing as I was letting it take control. This was a feeling I've never experienced before, not until I met Kylo.

I didn't know how long I was fighting, I had just now realized I was by the lake. It's like a chunk of time went blank, I looked into the water and saw something disappearing on my face. Almost like red veins. I wiped my face but it was already gone, very strange.

"Empress the Resistance is retreating, it's time to go." I heard a trooper say behind me. I slowly walked back to my carrier, everything felt weird.

I waited the long ride back and finally dragged myself to my quarters. The last thing I remembered was being in a bath. It's like I kept blacking out, I have never been like this. I fully woke up in a cold bath, I wasn't sure how long I was in there. After putting on my robe, I turned around to see Kylo by my bed. "Why are you in here?"

"I'm not." I instantly understood what he meant. "So you fought today? I heard you were good. But you disobeyed me."

"You don't fucking own me. I can do what I want Kylo." I seethed. His eye twitched as he stepped forward.

"We'll see." He slightly smirked. My eyes widened as he disappeared, I knew what he was going to do. He was coming for me, I'm fucked.

He came right on time, he slammed and locked my door then he came charging at me. I was slammed against the wall, his hand at my throat pushing me closer to the wall. He watched me struggle for a moment before shoving me down on my knees. I looked up to him in shock as he started to undress himself, he then ripped my robe off and shoved his member in my mouth.

He wasn't going slow or going easy, he was skullfucking me. I couldn't breath, my eyes were clenched closed as he rammed himself into my mouth. I started to whimper onto his member as my eyes started to water, saliva was dripping out of my mouth. Kylo pulled out and threw me onto the bed, I coughed as I tried to catch my breath. Before I could even move Kylo shoved his member inside of my cunt.

I was laying in my side, Kylo laid on his against my back. He wrapped one arm around my neck and the other held my leg up as he fucked me. I was screaming at this point, not in pleasure but in pain. I had no time to adjust, he was ruthless.

Kylo flipped me onto my back and linked his hands with mine above my head. He was pounding into me again when he whispered in my ear. "Who do you belong to?"

"N-no one." My eyes started to roll back. Kylo pulled out and started to touch himself above me. "Hey!"

"Who do you fucking belong to." He harshly grabbed my face. I thought about it for a moment before smiling.

"You sir." Kylo smiles and smacks his member against my clit a couple times before shoving back into me. Kylo held the sides of my stomach as he fucked me. I was moaning and screaming his name as I felt my release coming.

"You can't cum yet princess." His dark voice whispers. I start to whimper as this torture continues. Kylo lays on me as he fucks me, he started to kiss my lips then down to my neck. "Beg." He grabbed my face.

"Please sir. Let me cum!" I squealed.  Kylo sat up as he continued and he started to rub his hand around my clit. My eyes instantly rolled back, I clenched my walls around Kylo's member and then came. Kylo started to huff and grunt, his movements became sloppy.

"Princess..." his deep voice huffed out. I screamed out as I came again on his cock, Kylo then following after. He laid on top of me, both of us trying to catch our breath. My body was trembling as he pounded into me a couple more times, grunting and screaming into my pillow next to my ear. He slowly pulled out and continued to lay between my legs on top of me. I felt my entire body shaking, our liquids were running down my legs.

Kylo then got up and disappeared in my bathroom, he returned with a towel and started to clean me. I stayed silent as he laid me on my side and then laid behind me, spooning me. He wrapped me up in his arms and into a blanket. I rubbed his arm, slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight Princess." He whispered, caressing my hair.

"Goodnight Kylo." I held onto his arm as I fell asleep.

I felt safe with him.