Chapter 17

I'm not sure what's going on with Kylo but it's been a couple days since I've seen him, he left while I was sleeping. I knew it was too good to be true, I knew he didn't care. I need to put my feelings away, and want what he only wants......sex.

But I need to focus right now, I need to find out more about "Chris." I'm going to start with the doctor and ask questions, no I'll demand them.

I put on a long black dress with my robe, the hood covering my face. I avoided everyone's gaze as I hurried down the hall, eventually making it to the doctors area. "Oh hello? How can I help you?" The doctor looked at me confused. I removed my hood and stepped forward. "O-Oh Empress Y/N." He bowed.

"I need to know information about Chris, the captain of my army."

"I can't really give out that information..." the doctor backed away. I angrily raised my hand up and force dragged him into my hand, choking him.

"Listen, I feel as if he is an imposter. I don't think that's the real Chris, so I need to know if he came here and you checked his throat out." I squeezed my hand around his throat tighter. "Now!" I dropped the doctor and let him catch his breathe.

"He never....came here Empress.....What's wrong with his throat?"

"He says that someone from the Resistance crushed it, that's why his voice sounds different." I looked away.

"I can assure you Empress that he never came here." The doctor held onto his throat.

I turned to leave but stopped by the door, I slightly turned to face the doctor. "I'm sorry doctor, but I had to get that information. If that's not Chris than we all could be in danger."

"I understand Empress, I'm very sorry." He bowed his head. I threw my hood up and made my way down to the training room. I spotted Phasma's shiny armor and ran up to her.

"I must speak with you at once." I whispered. Phasma sighed and nodded. I followed her into the women's changing room, she sat on a bench. I removed my hood and leaned against the wall. "What do you know about Chris? The General of my troops."

"Chris? Well he's a great fighter, amazing in combat. He's a good general." Phasma removed her helmet. I smiled at her, she was beautiful and edgy.

"Have you noticed anything weird after we attacked the Resistance? When I was taken?"

"Well yes actually. He doesn't train like he used to, when he does he's not that good. He lurks around in the shadows a lot, and he sounds different. Although he said his throat is damaged. But he sounds familiar...." Phasma looked away, thinking.

"I know he does, but I think that's not Chris. His throat was not damaged, he said he went to the doctors here but I just found out that he never did. I asked him questions that chris should know and he got them wrong."

"Whenever you decide to reveal the truth, I'll be there. But we must find more evidence, like get his mask off." I nodded at her and watched her stand up.

"Hey, wait. Listen I know I came here and demanded things with my troops but I would love to get to know you sometime. Your an amazing Captain, I can tell your proud of your Troops." I hold my hand out for her.

Phasma looks to my hand in shock, then she shakes it. "I'd like to get to know you too. And it's okay, I get it. If someone tried to take my Troops, I'd say something too. I respect that." I smiled and turned to leave.

"I'll let you know if I find out anything else." I put my hood up and leave. I notice Chris was in the corner of the training room, watching me. I quickly looked away and hurried down the hall, I stopped as I heard Kylo's voice.

"She'll be ready for battle soon, Y/N will be our greatest weapon, her father guaranteed it. I'm getting inside her head, she trusts me." I backed away quietly in horror. I was only a weapon to him.

What am I?