Chapter 29

Today Chris, Phasma, and Hux will be meeting Anakin! Yes, I said Hux. He became very supportive of me while Kylo was gone.

"I don't want to stop holding him." Kylo said, softly rubbing Anakin's back.

" I know my love, but it's only for a little while.Then we can present him to the public." Kylo looked at me like I had two heads. "We are only showing him. Only our close friends gets to hold him." I laugh. There was a knock at the door, kylo got up with Anakin and softly made his way to the door. He shushed the three and let him in.

"Oh my stars. He's so beautiful!" Chris whispered. He sat down a large bag, and Kylo handed Anakin to him. Chris sat down in a chair and admired him. "Did you decide on a name?"

"Anakin Ren." I smiled. I watched Hux, he was watching Chris, he looked nervous. It was strange to see him and Phasma in more relaxed clothes. Phasma is our personal guard, but I asked if she would like to wear something else. She hesitantly agreed, being used to armor. But that will be save, just in case we have a war.

I hope not.

"Oh Phasma and I went shopping. He has a lot of clothes now." He nods his head to the big bag.

"Thank you! Kylo give them some credits to pay for it."

"Oh no it's our present to Anakin. We want to spoil him." Chris smiled and softly rubbed his small hand. Chris softly handed Phasma the baby and they switched places. I don't think I've ever seen her this happy. She couldn't stop smiling.

Kylo just watched over everyone, in protective dad mode. Chris came to sit beside me on our bed, and rubbed my hand and smiled. "How are you feeling Y/N?"

"Oh I'm wonderful. A little sore though. I'm happy he's here and he's healthy."

"You both created a beautiful baby." Chris smiled.

Next it was Hux's turn, he sat down first and hesitantly held his arms out. Phasma made sure he was holding him correctly. Kylo's jaw clenched as he watched him very very closely. Soon after Hux just stared at Anakin, he finally smiled. I've never seen him smile this much, well.....I haven't seen him smile at all.

"He so beautiful, I'm happy for you. I actually got him a teddy bear, it's over there." He nods his head.

Hux had to go, so it was just the four of us. Chris was holding him again, just smiling. "So we wanted to talk to you two." I softly smile. "Chris we were wondering if you would like to be his Godfather/Uncle."

"Oh hell yes! I'll protect him with my life!" He started to raise his voice in excitement. We shushed him instantly but Anakin didn't wake up. "Sorry. I would be honored. Thank you for choosing me." He blushed.

"Phasma would you like to be his Godmother/aunt?"

"I would be absolutely honored." She bows her head and smiles.

"Now this means for future children too." I laugh.

"Your gonna have more?" Chris smiles widely, excited.

"Yes, one day."

"Okay we will leave you now, if you need anything please let us know." Chris handed me Anakin and kissed my head, then they softly shut the door behind them.

Kylo slipped into bed with me and watched me feed Anakin. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you more."