Chapter 18

So everything was fake? I mean absolutely nothing to Kylo, how am I a weapon? I had a million questions, I sat alone in my room for days trying to answer them all, I felt hurt and betrayed, I thought we could be getting somewhere but I was wrong.

In a way I'm glad I heard Kylo because I will now stop living a lie. I now know the truth. But the truth hurts, I won't lie and say I haven't cried over him. I have, I'm ashamed. I needed to focus on Chris, I need to find out the truth. If only I could get his helmet off....if only.

I got myself ready for the first time in days, I put my long black robe on to hide my face. I stepped out of my room and lurked in the shadows. I eventually found Chris standing in the training room. I watched as it was now his turn to fight with another Trooper. Phasma was right, he's not very good.

The real Chris was amazing in combat, he was like a machine. The person I am looking at is much slower, seems like he doesn't have much experience.

I turned around when I felt a presence watching me, it was Kylo. "Where have you been my Empress. I tried to come see you yesterday but you wouldn't open up."

"Maybe I felt like being alone...away from you." I whispered the last part.

"What is wrong? Why are you here?" He tried to touch my cheek but I backed away.

"I'm just making sure my Troops are training."

"Wanna go to my Library? Maybe.....we can do a little more than reading?" He smirked and tried to pull me against him.

"No thank you, I'm very busy." I shoved him away. Kylo clenched his hands into fists, he backed away and watched me leave.

I waited for Chris to finish. After an hour he finally went into the locker room after everyone left. I had snuck inside and waited for him to remove his helmet. I gasped when he did....the man who took me was standing in front of me. In Chris's armor. "I know your there Y/N." I reached for my saber but found it missing. I mentally cursed at myself before hiding behind a locker. I used the force to make a noise on the opposite side of the room. But he didn't fall for it, a hand covered my mouth and another hand grabbed me. Something was bounded on my wrists, the same thing that stopped me from using the force.

I tried to scream but before I could, he knocked me out hard.

The sound of buttons being pushed woke me up. I felt dizzy, my eyes lazily opened. I was on the floor in a ship, I was shackled to a chain that connected with the wall. I looked up to see Finn the man who hurt me pushing buttons. "What's going on?" My voice came out dry.

"Well we left Rens destroyer, and now we are going to a planet called Ryloth. I have a hideout there."

"Why did you take me?"  I sat up against the wall.

"We'll talk more when we get there." He chuckled.

"Where is Chris?" My eyes widened.

"Oh your going to see him soon."

The trip took forever, we finally landed. Finn took the chains and dragged me outside, we landed somewhere far away from civilians. "Don't even try to scream, they won't hear you." I was shoved down into a trap door that led underground, into some sort of bunker. I yelped in pain as I landed on my back, I heard muffled screaming and looked up to see a pale and weak Chris.

"Chris!" I crawled up next to him and hugged his side. I slowly took off the bindings around his mouth.

"Empress, I'm so sorry. I failed you."

"No Chris, I failed you! It took me this long to find you! Are you hurt?" I looked him over.

"I have a blaster shot in my leg that was wrapped, I'm hoping it's not infected. I haven't had anything to eat or drink in a week. Empress I feel like I'm slipping away."

"Finn please give him some food and water, please I beg you!" I cried out. I held onto Chris, Finn sighed and left us to go to another room. Chris started to silently cry. "Shhh it's okay Chris, I'm here now." I tried to wipe some of the dirt off of his face.

"Empress no one knows where we are. I'm supposed to protect you, I failed."

"Chris you didn't fail me, I failed as your Empress. Stop blaming yourself. I can't use the force, he put this thing on my wrists to stop it. I'll try to figure something out."

Finn returned with a plate and a cup. "Here feed him." He handed it to me. I slowly fed Chris, not wanting to make him eat too fast.

"Thank you my Empress." Chris smiled

"Just call me Y/N. You've known me far too long to call me Empress."

"I was so scared Y/N, I didn't want him to hurt you."

"Chris I-" before I could finish Finn yanked me up and started to drag me out of the room by my hair. "Stop!" I yelled.

"We have some things to talk about Empress." Finn chuckles. The last thing I heard was Chris screaming, before Finn punched me.