Chapter 20

It's been a little over a week since I've been here. I feel so weak, Finn hasn't fed us or given us water. I had already dropped a huge amount of weight, I could only imagine what I looked like. Every day he beats me, trying to get answers out of me. I have begun to lose hope in the First Order, I'm sure Kylo is happy that I'm gone.

"Chris, I don't know how much more of this I can take." I lazily opened my eyes.

"Keep fighting. They are looking for us, I know it." He rubbed my back.

"Let's go." Finn speaks up. He roughly grabs me and Carries me back to the small room. He slammed me on the ground and kicked my stomach. "Tell me what the plans are!" He yells.

"I-I don't know." I cough. Finn kicks me a couple more times before kneeling down and rubbing my cheek. "All I over heard was that I'm a weapon. That's all I know." I finally say. Finn looks at me confused before punching and kicking me again. He drags me out to Chris who is now sleeping.

"Thank you." He says before leaving.

I feel myself slipping away, slowly. I just wanted to die already. I have no purpose here. My eyes widened when I felt a soft hand on my face. "Y/N." I can hear Kylo's voice. He was kneeling down in front of me. "Where are you?"

"Your not real. Your just another hallucination." I look away.

"Grab my hand." I slowly lifted myself up and reached my hand out. Kylo intertwines his hand with mine, I suck in a breath as I feel him. "We connected through the force finally. Where are you Y/N."

"Ryloth. Away from civilians, through a trap door that leads underground. Kylo I feel myself dying."

"No don't you die on me. I'm coming now. I will find you my Empress." Kylo looks down at my hands and removes the chain that stops me from using the force. "Has he....touched you." He looks at my underwear and bra.

"No. Just hit me. Please save me." I say before our connection was lost. Finn enters the room and sees my chain is missing. When he starts to hurry over to me, I throw my hand up and force push him back weakly. Finn tried to get up again but I hold him down and shackle him to the wall.

"How did you...."

"Kylo helped me. He's coming now." I sit beside Chris who looks over to me confused. "We are going to wait until he is here."

It had bee hours until I finally hear a bang above me. A dark figure dropped from the ceiling, its lightsaber ignited. Kylo Ren was here. He looked over to me before marching over to Finn and force picking him up. "How dare you take my girl." He snarled. Kylo dropped him and sliced his saber through Finns neck. I watched him drop and bleed out on the floor. I started to cry, out of happiness and sadness. I was happy to be free, but upset at myself. Kylo picked me up and cradled me, I let him help me outside, and he waited to make sure Chris was out too. He covered me with his robe and held me on the way home.

I didn't say a word to him. I couldn't.

When we made it back to the destroyer, he rushed me to the Medbay and watched as the doctor and nurse hooked me up on IVs and monitors, they put something in my arm that made me very tired, the last thing I saw was the saddened face of Kylo.