Chapter 24

⚠️⚠️ little disclaimer, this talks about being self-conscious about gaining weight. I wanted to let everyone know that you are beautiful, it doesn't matter if we gain weight or are not able to gain weight at all. We are all beautiful! I love you💕

It's been over a month since we confessed our feelings, let's just say we can't keep our hands off of each other. But I'm worried, I've been sick lately I'm not sure if it's just because I found out my truth or something else. I haven't said anything to Kylo about not feeling well because I don't want him to stress. He's already stressing over fighting with the Resistance.  We are so close to victory.

I've also been very self conscious lately due to gaining weight. I decided to go talk with Phasma today, I feel bad because I haven't spoken to her in awhile, along with Chris. I tried on multiple dresses but did not feel satisfied due to my stomach, so I decided on a black dress that covers me, along with a baggy robe.

I made my way down the busy halls to the training room, I searched the room until my eyes landed on shiny metal, I made my way to her and smiled. "Hey!" I grabbed onto her shoulder, feeling the cold metal made me shiver.

"Hey! You look amazing! I'm glad to see your healthy again."

I smiled then frowned. "Thank you. Although I don't feel like I look amazing."

"What? You always look amazing!" She patted my shoulder and continued to watch the troops. When I stayed silent and looked away, she turned towards me again. "What's wrong?"

"I've just been feeling sick lately, and I'm gaining weight. Kylo won't want to look at me like this." I hugged my stomach.

"Hey I swear to you, you look beautiful. I know Kylo loves you, no matter what. You should really go see the doctor though."

"Can you come with me? I don't want to be alone and I don't want to bother Kylo. I trust you." I slightly smile up to her.

"Of course." She follows me down the hall with her blaster close to her chest. The doctor tried to keep her out of the room but when he saw my death glare, he obeyed me. I had been laying on this table for an hour with nothing but a thin sheet covering me from my chest to above my knees. Phasma was watching over me, making sure I was okay. Part of the equipment scanned over me multiple times before stopping, the doctor came in 20 minutes later and helped me sit up, he sat down and looked over some paperwork as I changed in the bathroom.

"Alright Empress. So everything seems normal except for one thing."

"Am I sick?" I leaned forward.

"Well......your different." I eyed him curiously before he continued. "Well it seems that you are with child. For about a month." My mouth dropped as the doctor said this.

"I'm...pregnant?" I stood up and paced the room. "No I can't....what? A month?"

"Empress please sit down. I'll help you through this, give you tips and vitamins."  The doctor stood with his arms out, trying to calm me.

"I...I." I stuttered, black spots filled my vision before everything went black. The last thing I remembered was Phasma yelling my name.

I awoke to beeping, when I opened my eyes I saw Phasma with her helmet off. "What happened?" I rubbed my eyes. I looked around and noticed I was in a bed with a machine attached to me.

"Empress! Oh you passed out, seems as if you had an anxiety attack of some sorts."  Her face softened.

"Is the baby okay?" I instantly put my hand to my stomach.

"Yes, it's okay. May I ask why you reacted like that? Do you not want kids?"

"I would love to have a baby but I don't know how Kylo will react. I think I freaked out because I'm scared he will leave. He's so stressed, right now isn't a good time for a baby." I looked away, tears starting to form. I couldn't believe I was pregnant. I couldn't help but smile to myself thinking of Kylo holding our baby.

The door shoved open roughly to reveal Kylo panting. Phasma immediately left and shut the door, giving us privacy. "What happened? They wouldn't tell me! Are you okay my love?" Kylo sat by my side and held my hand softly. I started to cry, I slightly smiled and held his hands.

"I'm pregnant."