Chapter 7

We landed in the planet call Hoth, it was freezing. "Kylo what is this white stuff?"

He rolls his eyes. "I forget you've never left your planet, it's called snow." I smile and follow him into a snow covered building. Kylo lifts my chin up and holds it, "Stay here, my knights will watch you. Be good princess." I blush and nod.

The three knights stood with their backs to me, after awhile of waiting I decided to go outside. "Um, excuse me? May I please go to the bathroom?" I smile at the one in the middle who turns to look at me.

"Yes, it's right there, hurry back." He points.

He watches me enter the bathroom, after a couple seconds I peak out to see they were looking. I quietly run outside and into the snow. White snow flakes began to fall, it was beautiful. I caught a couple in my hand and looked them over.

I looked up to the sky and held my hands out as I twirled around. I was giggling as I caught many snow flakes, I jumped as someone caught me and stopped my twirling. "I thought I told you to stay inside! Something could of hurt you! Why do you always choose not to listen to me!" He looked down to my breasts and roughly pulls the robe over me more.

"Maybe if you respected me and actually talked me then I would listen. Maybe if you gave us a chance this would work! Maybe if you-" Kylo pulled me against his chest and slammed his lips onto mine. I brought my hand up to his face and held it as his hands were planted firmly on my hips.

After a couple minutes, Kylo backed away. He instantly looked away and started to walk towards his ship. I touched my lips and followed him, we were silent the whole way home.

Home. Is this what I'm calling that prison now?

"Kylo. Am I going to be locked in my room again?" I looked down, a tear slipping.

"No, I have a place for you to go to." I looked over to him confused, a place for me to go?

The ride back was boring, I walked behind Kylo patiently as he led me through the halls. We stopped at a pair of large black doors, he turned around and looked me over. "Listen, if your good you can come in here. You can't come in here everyday."

I bit my lip and smile. "Yes sir." His eye twitched as he held the door open for me. My eyes widened at the sight. A huge study. A large desk was in the middle, tall huge bookshelves surrounded the room with lots of books. It would take me over 30 years to read all of them. "Oh. My. Stars!" I squealed. I looked to Kylo in amazement.

I ran over to one of the many shelves and looked some of the books over, I ran my hands across them and picked one up. A book about the Sith. I opened it carefully and dusted it off, after reading a couple pages I looked up to see Kylo smiling. "How did you know I loved to read?"

"From the way you looked at the books in my room. You treated them with care, with love. Although I'm starting to think you treat everything like that. You even talk to the droids, I didn't know you could understand BB-9E." Ah, his little black circular droid. He would roll up to my door and talk to me.

"I know a lot of things, a lot of languages. Kylo it's always nice to treat people with kindness, even if we are on the bad side."

Kylo looked away, confused. "Bad side?"

"Well we are considered the Dark side, the Resistance is the light. We kill people, they don't." I held the book against my chest.

"Do you not agree with us?"

"Of course I do. I grew up in a dark world, with Sith ghosts. I feel like you are trying to do the right thing, make a new galaxy. I have killed many people too Kylo." I chuckle. For a moment he looks at me with adoration, but then he hides his emotions.

"Alright time to go." He looks away.

"Wait! Since I can't come in here everyday, can I take a couple books with me to read? I won't ruin them."

Kylo sighs and rubs his face. "I guess so." He huffs. "You have 3 minutes."

I quickly go over each bookshelf, I grab two other books along with my Sith book. Eventually I find one more blank one, so I search for some pens and find a calligraphy pen and ink. I store them away in my robe, and walk out of the room. Kylo locks the door and holds his hands behind his back as we walk to my quarters. "Have you read all of those books?" I hold the four books tightly against my side.

"No not yet. I still have 3 book shelves left."

"You must of read way over a hundred of them already!" I smile.

"Well, 189 to be exact." He slightly looks down to me. He faces me when we reach my door.

"Would you let me read that many?"

Kylo smiles. "Of course." I start to lean closer to him, my head tilted up. Right when he almost touched my lips with his, he walked away. I watched him leave before slamming my door and falling onto my bed.

He's so bipolar.