Chapter 5

I stare at myself in the mirror in shock. I will become an Empress today, I will be forever tied to Kylo. I received a new crown today, another black one with red diamonds, it's much more elegant than my old one.

My makeup was done, my hair was curled and I was ready. We were getting married in the front of his destroyer.....in front of all the officers. One thing I was scared about was kissing Kylo.

My first kiss........and it's in front of a lot of people.

"Princess? Are you ready?" I hear at my door. I walk outside to see my best Trooper waiting for me. I had given him a name because he is my other leader, his name is Chris.

I hold onto his arm as we walk to the front of the Destroyer, my breathing quickens as Kylo comes to my view. He looks me up and down multiple times, eyebrows raised. I see his lip twitch into a small smile. Nothing changed about his outfit, but his hair was more wavy.

Kylo held out his hand to me, I hesitantly took it and held onto it. Another man who I haven't met stood beside us, he started to speak but I didn't listen. I stared into Kylo's eyes, I gave everyone my fake smile but inside I was wondering how he was feeling.

"You May now present the rings." I hear the man say. Kylo pulled out three rings, a black band for him and a large red diamond on a black ring with an all white diamond band. I slightly gasped at the beautiful rings, I picked up his band and slipped it on his finger.

"I promise to stand by your side through anything and everything, I promise to work things out when they get hard. And I promise to be your loyal wife." I smile.

Kylo slips on the two rings on my finger, "I promise to stand by your side through anything and everything, I promise to work things out when they get hard. And I promise to be your loyal husband." He repeats after me.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Kylo slowly pulls me forward, he leans down and softly presses his lips upon mine. My eyes instantly close, a shiver runs down my spine as he holds onto me, he pulls away and smiles. "Your Emperor and Empress!" The man cheers.

The officers clap and cheer for us, we hold hands out the door and into an eating area. A table was set up for the two of us, we sat down together and silently ate.

"That dress is something else. Something a princess couldn't wear." Kylo whispers in my ear.

"Well I am not a princess anymore. I'm an Empress." I smirk. Kylo nods and holds his hand out to me.

"We must do our first dance." I grab it and he guides me to the middle of the room. We start dancing like we did in my castle, Kylo looks very unimpressed by everything. Including me.

"Um, so do I have to move to your quarters now that we are married?" I ask, nervously. I was terrified for what has to happen tonight.

"No, you will stay in your quarters. But you will come just for tonight." He looked down to me. My eyes went wide, I started to shake at the thought.

"I-I um.." I started to stutter.

"You okay? Your shaking? You look like your gonna pass out."

"Can w-we not tonight." My body was violently shaking.

"Okay, we don't have to do that if your not ready." He rolls his eyes.

"Thank you." I don't want to give myself to someone who doesn't even like or love me. "Kylo......why did you and my father get into an argument before we left?"

"Because if that." He pokes my cheek.

"Ow! Why do you care?" I narrow my eyes.

"Your really stupid sometimes, and naive. Your my wife, I have to stick up for you. Plus I don't accept that, you never hit a woman." He rolls his eyes again.

"Oh...well thanks I guess. You know I would know why if your were so rude sometimes. You could at least try to make this work."

He shrugs and bows. "Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight my husband." I fake smile. I thank the officers I pass on the way out, once I made it to my quarters I stripped out of my dress and took a hot bath.

As I stepped out of the tub the bathroom door opened, Kylo's eyes went wide and he looked away. "Why are you here!" I yell.

"You forgot your flowers!" He sets them down.

"So why would you go to the bathroom then you creep!" I yell again. Thankfully he didn't see much because I already had my towel halfway on me. The most he could of seen was my boobs. "Thank you now get out!" Kylo slams my door and I'm left alone again.

What a fucking weirdo.

I lay in my big silk bed and hope sleep consumes me. But it doesn't, I start to think of what would be happening right now if I was with Kylo. I have to eventually do it, I have to give him an heir.

You know if only he was kind, I would start to love him.