Chapter 8

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

I had started to fill the blank book I found with poems. Poems about my life and also Kylo. Tonight I'm joining Kylo for dinner instead of eating by myself. I hid my book under my bed and found a long black dress with lace. The top being slightly see through, the sleeves were longer than my arms. I put on some red heels and tied my hair up in a long straight ponytail, finishing off the look with red lipstick.

Just as I made my way to the door, there was a knock. "Hi Chris!" I smiled to my Trooper. He bowed and stepped aside.

"Hello Princess, I'm here to escort you to dinner." I nodded and followed Chris to dinner. I sat at the end of the table, Kylo was on the other end. The same officers from last time say around us, the door opened to reveal Hux. He came right to me and kissed the top of my hand.

"Good evening Empress Y/N." He smirked and sat next to me. I noticed how pissed Kylo looked when he saw Hux approach me. He held onto his knife tightly as Hux spoke with me. I didn't bother to listen to him, the only one I wanted to talk to was Kylo.

His eyes met mine, I smiled at him as he looked me over for the first time since I arrived. My heart fluttered as his eyes shined brightly, All of his emotions filled his beautiful eyes. I thought about writing a poem about them, for the rest of the dinner we didn't take our eyes off of each other. I finished off my food and stood up. "Thank you Gentlemen." I bowed my head.

As I reached the door, Kylo shook the stable as he stood up and walked up behind me. He followed me out into the hall and walked by my side. "I have made a decision." He spoke up.

"And what may that be?" I smiled.

"Since you have been a good girl, and you haven't ruined my books I have decided to let you walk around freely. You won't be locked in your room, I have decided that wasn't the best idea. My Empress deserves some freedom."

We stopped in front of my door, I turned to face him and smiled brightly. I instantly wrapped my arms around his stomach and laid my head on his lower chest, due to height. "Thank you so so much!" I giggled. Kylo's body stiffened under my touch but soon relaxed, he slightly rubbed my back before softly pushing me back.

He clears his throat and looks away, "That doesn't mean you can snoop around. I just mean if you need to get a new book you can and you can go see how your Troopers are doing. But no going out passed 10. Be a good girl for me." He rubbed my cheek with his gloved hand. Butterflies filled my stomach at his words. I grabbed his arm as he was turning to leave, he looked down at me with a smirk.

"Wait! Um...can you...kiss me?" I shyly asked. I wanted to feel his lips upon mine again, I liked the feeling I had in my stomach when he kissed me.

Kylo thought about it for a moment before chuckling. I let him grab onto my hip and pull me against him, he leaned down and softly pressed his lips upon mine. I felt my heart burst, a shiver ran down my spine as he pulled me closer. He let go of me and looked away, in shame. "Hey what's wrong?" I softly turned his face to look at me.

"I can't keep doing this, I'm going to lose control. I won't be able to stop myself, you make me feel something new. Something seductive."

I thought about his words and the consequences for a moment. "Maybe I don't want you to stop..." I blushed as he smiled widely. Kylo attacked my lips as he pushed me inside, I threw off my heels and tried to get my dress off. Kylo pushes my hands away from my back and unzipped my dress. He pulled away as it slid off of me. I looked away nervously as he looked my body over. I had a black lace corset, a black thong and thigh highs.

Kylo started to undo my corset and let it fall, I used my hands to hide my breasts. "Don't hide from me. Your beautiful." He pulled my hands away and caressed my breasts. I moaned out as he attached his mouth on my nipple. He backed away and started to take his top off. "You know, I saw your breasts when I walked in on you in the bathroom. I couldn't look at you for days. I had done everything I could to get the urge of fucking you out of my head. I had to fantasize about you to get that urge out of my head."

I blushed thinking about Kylo touching himself to me, I bit my lip and started to take my thigh highs off, along with my thong. Kylo and I were both naked, I wasn't sure what to do next. "What did I do in your fantasy?" I took the chance to look at his member. My eyes widened at his size, he was huge.

"Can I teach you how to do it?" He smirked. I nodded and let Kylo pull me down on my knees, he took my hair down and let it fall around my face. "Open your mouth." I did as he said and watched as he grabbed his member in his hand. He rubbed it a couple times before stepping forward and placing the tip in my mouth. I let him fill my mouth with his member, I started to gag as I reached the bottom. "Good girl, that's it." He moaned out as he slowly pulled out and back in.

I looked up at him as he placed his hand on my head and pushed it down. When his hand left, I continued to bob my head faster. I squeezed my thighs together as I felt strange feeling between my legs. Kylo then stopped me and pulled out, a string of saliva still connected. I wiped my mouth and waited for him to tell me what to do next.

Kylo picked me up to straddle his waist as he carried me to my bed. He softly placed me down on my back, then he climbed on top of me and hovered above me. "What did you imagine happens next?" I looked up at him nervously.

"Are you sure you wanna find out?"

"With you, yes." Kylo kissed me as he shoved his member inside me, I slightly screamed against his lips as he was fully inside me. I wrapped my arms around him as he laid on top of me, my nails scratching down his back roughly. My legs wrapped around his hips as he started to move his hips up and down. Tears started to slip as he went faster, he pulled away and kissed my neck.

"Shhh. It's okay princess, it will start to feel good I promise." He cooed. I dug my nails into his back harder as he slammed into me.

He was right, the pain started to slip away. A new feeling of pleasure filled me, I moaned out and kissed him roughly. I started to squirm and buck my hips underneath him as a new feeing filled my lower half. Kylo's movements started to get sloppy as he kissed me, he brought his face down to my ear. "Cum princess. For me, do it on my cock."

His dark voice sent me over the edge, a new exciting feeling escaped my lower half. My eyes rolled back and I started to shake, Kylo slammed into me one last time, making me scream out. That feeling started to intense, I felt him release inside me and liquids start to run down my leg. Kylo lifted himself up and leaned back. He pumped himself inside me a couple more times, then he watched himself pull out of me, our liquids going down my legs. I felt myself shaking, I wasn't cold I just felt amazing. I was breathing heavily, Kylo watched me and stared at my legs. He softly picked me up and cradled me as he carried me to the bathroom. He sat on the side of the tub with me on his lap, I closed my eyes as we waited for the tub to fill up.

After a couple minutes he placed me down softly in the warm water, I felt movement behind me and felt myself being pulled against his chest. I kept my eyes closed as Kylo began to wash me, I allowed him to wash my private areas softly. The water slightly moved as my legs still shaked. Once he was done washing me, he dried me off and carried me back to bed. I was then placed on his chest, I listen to his heartbeat and looked up to him. I leaned up and kissed him, "Was I okay?" I asked.

"More than okay. You did so well princess." He cooed. I smiled and closed my eyes.

I started to slowly fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

This was perfect