Chapter 27

The three of us raced to the castle, well at least I tried to. "Wait over there. It's a secret passage."  I point out to the side of the castle.

"Y/N I would of known about this, it's just a wall." Chris points to the wall.

I roll my eyes and push a brick into the wall. The wall opens like a door, revealing a spiral stair case. "You don't know everything." I laugh, Phasma also laughing.

We hurry down the stairs but stop when we hear voices. "Now, tell me where your fleet is. Where can I find Y/N." I hear my fathers voice.

"I should of known it was you. I will never tell you where she is." I hear kylo say. I flinch when I hear a punch and a groan.

"I need to go save him." I whisper.

"No we can't until they leave!" Chris whispers back.

I ignore him and tiptoe down the stairs more.

"Stop acting like you care about her."

"I love her more than anything. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe."  I tiptoed behind my father and held my hand out. I watched as he held his throat and started to choke.

"Hello father." I turned him around to face me. "Go unchain him." I say to Phasma. I pull my father closer to me, still choking him. "Why did you take him?"

"I knew you would come." He chokes out and smiles. Someone tried to grab me from behind but I spin around and kick them, knocking them out. I squeezed my hand tighter and snapped my fathers neck. Kylo ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" He looked me over.

"Yes we are fine my love." I smile. "Why did he take you?" I question.

"He wanted to kill you. He thought we lost the war so he thought it was the perfect chance."

"Well now my planet doesn't have a ruler." I look around.

"Y/N....you are next in line." Chris steps beside me.

I look up to kylo, he sighs. "You must rule your people." I look at him confused because he doesn't seem too happy. "And I'll be there with you."

I smile. "Are you sure?"

"The war is over. Everyone will be settling down. And I wanna be where you are."  I smile and kiss him again.

"Alright time to tell the people, order the royal guards to, we have to set up a coronation for the both of us." I rub my stomach.

"I'll do that. We can have you crowned tomorrow." Chris bows and leaves.

"So king and queen huh?" Kylo smiles and holds onto me.

"It's crazy, just in a year I have been a princess, Empress and now a queen."

"Our baby will be a little princess or prince." He smiles. My eyes widen.

"Oh my stars! Kylo I didn't tell you. Our baby is a boy!"

"A boy?" He picks me up and spins me. "Our little prince. What shall we name him?" Kylo gently takes my hand and leads me up the stairs.

"Well I thought maybe after your grandfather, Anakin?" Kylo looks away for a moment but then smiles.

"I love that. Anakin Ren. Prince of Moraband." He smiles again.

We make our way finally to the front of the castle, a maid takes kylo to go clean up while I wait for Chris.

After a couple minute he comes back.

"Y/N." I look up to see Chris. "So the people were surprisingly happy to hear about his death. You will be crowned tomorrow. I had to pull a lot of strings to do it right away, but it will happen. They are happy to have you as their queen."  I smile and hug him. "Y/N......he's been starving the villagers..." his face saddens.

"What? When I left they were fine, they were happy!"

"He's been starving them for years Y/N."  He held my arms softly.

"No. No...I must do something about this!" I run out of the castle down to the large crowd dancing in the village. "Um excuse me?" I say to a guard. "Please get their attention." The guard nods and shoots in the air. The dancing and music stops, the villagers looks up to me.

"Princess Y/N!" One cheers.

"Please my friends listen. I had no idea of what my father has been doing to you. I promise you as your new Queen, I won't let this happen anymore. I will protect you, and help restore the riches to our planet!" I yell out.
The crowd cheers for me, they dance around again.

"My friends I'm so sorry!" I yell out again. One villager steps forward.

"My princess..." she bows. "Don't be sorry, you were the only one that was kind to us. Your treat is like your friend, we know you will be a great queen."  She bows again.

"You are my friends. Some of you helped me grow up, you all were kind to me." I smile. "I can't wait for you all to meet my husband. I promise you he wants the same thing that I want." I turn to leave, I look back when I hear the crowds cheering again.

I feel like everything is going to work out, our lives will be happy.