11- First Party

You and Blake get to the party and there is already a crowd considering how many people were still at the dance when you left. The kitchen island is covered every inch with bottles of more alcohol than you've ever seen.

Blake offers you a drink and you agree but decide to sip it so you don't get drunk too fast

Blake offers you a drink and you agree but decide to sip it so you don't get drunk too fast. You've never actually drunk alcohol before, but this is a high school party and decide to play it cool. 

It hits you a lot faster than you expect because you have built no tolerance for alcohol, so when everyone from the dance finally walks in, you are sitting in Blake's lap playing a game of truth or dare with a table full of shots. Noah walks in with Bryce and you see him whisper something to Indiana before she walks over and sits next to you grabbing a shot

Indiana: *whispers to you*
"You doing ok? You're just moving really fast tonight"

You are so tired of everyone treating you like you are a baby so you grab the shot out of Blake's hand and chug it as he dares you to kiss him again

You are so tired of everyone treating you like you are a baby so you grab the shot out of Blake's hand and chug it as he dares you to kiss him again. The alcohol has taken away all of your fear and awkwardness.

You pull his chin to your face and kiss him. You can taste the cherry vodka he just took a shot of and it mixes so sweetly with the peach liquor you just drank. The kiss escalates to the point that everyone is staring as he lifts off his lap and stands up pulling you towards the staircase.

You are so inexperienced with guys that you don't understand what going upstairs at a party leads to and follow behind him. Indiana follows trying to stop you but you tell her to go worry about her own date and she gives up.

Upstairs Blake shuts the door behind him, as he pulls you close. You don't mind at all because kissing him feels amazing. You would never admit to him that he's the first guy you've really make-out kind of kissed. His soft lips against yours and tasting the alcohol on his tongue let's the warmth of the alcohol in your stomach spread throughout your body.

He pushes you backwards onto the bed, and you don't have nearly enough experience to understand where this is headed as he hovers above you

After a few minutes of kissing you feel his hand slip the strap of your dress down, but you're enjoying the kissing so much you don't want to say anything and risk him stopping. When his hand moves lower you catch your breath. He starts to move under the bottom of your dress and you pull his hand back up towards your face. He slowly moves back down again a few minutes later and you sit up in a panic. You have never gone that far before and all you know is you won't be ready to for the first time with a guy who's not even your boyfriend.

Blake: "Are you good?"

You: "Can we just slow down?"

Blake: "I thought you wanted to do this? I'm sorry"

You: "I was ok with everything, I just don't want to do that"

Blake sat next to you, still breathing heavy when he looked at his phone and sighed. He told you that his mom was texting him pissed he wasn't home and asked if you wanted a ride home.

There was such a cold tone to his voice and you were upset that his mood changed so fast so you really just wanted a minute alone and told him you'd be fine riding home with Indiana. He kissed you quickly on the cheek and then walked out.