42- Girls Sleepover

A few weeks have passed and you and Noah are crazy happy. You walk down the halls hand in hand and everyone is used to the fact that you two are joined at the hip now. Noah is still not able to drive yet so you, Griff, and Dixie pick him up every morning and take you home after where you hang out at one or the other’s house until dinnertime.

Bryce and Indiana still spend a lot of time together so she doesn’t notice that you haven’t had as much time for her and Dixie lately. You do text every day, tho and you know she is starting to get bored with Bryce. It’s obvious he misses Addison still but always swears he doesn’t. Indiana is the type that gets obsessed with a boy easily and wants him to be equally obsessed with her.

Dixie and Griffin are the same as they’ve always been and perfect as ever.

Blake seems to be doing really well with you and Noah. He’s usually the first one to go out of his way to make sure you and Indiana both feel cemented as permanent parts of the friend group. Addison usually kept her distance when Indiana or Bryce were around, but when it was just the two of you, she’d grown to actually be a really sweet friend since Noah’s accident.

It’s Friday night and for the first time since you started dating over a month ago, you are skipping out on spending it with his family. Indiana had asked if you could have a sleepover because she needs a break from the Bryce drama and Dixie heard you planning and invited herself too, which was totally fine because the 3 of you had gotten so close.

 Indiana had asked if you could have a sleepover because she needs a break from the Bryce drama and Dixie heard you planning and invited herself too, which was totally fine because the 3 of you had gotten so close

Dixie: “Indy, you have to break up with him”

Indiana: “There’s nothing really to break up… we aren’t even really officially anything”

You: “But you’re sleeping together?”

Indiana: “I really need to stop doing that…”

You all 3 of you are laughing hysterically at that when your laughter fades away and you stare at the floor thinking about Noah

Indiana: “You’d tell us if you and Noah were doing that right?”

You: “There’s nothing to tell. We’ve only ever made-out.”

Dixie: “Really? You guys seem all over each other and spend every day together?”

You: “Yeah, we’ve gotten hot and heavy a lot of times, but he always stops it before it can escalate to anything more. It’s ok though that doesn’t mean anything right?”

You rely on the girls for advice and expertise about boys because they both have a lot more experience than you.

Indiana: “Is it weird you’ve not slept together yet? Not at all. It’s a little weird he hasn’t even tried to go further even a little”

The girls have been asleep for a little while so you text him asking if he’s up. Instead of responding to the text, he immediately calls you.

You: “Hey baby. What are you doing awake?”

Noah: “I was waiting for my goodnight text”

You: “Awe, I’m sorry. I got caught up in Indiana’s boy drama and lost track of time.. but I just am really missing you”

Noah: “I miss you so much it’s crazy”

You: *in a flirty tone*
“Yeah? What about me do you miss?”

Noah: “Come outside and find out…”

You race downstairs tiptoeing not even bothering to change out of your tiny cropped tank and tiny short pajamas. Noah surprises you outside with having gotten cleared to drive that afternoon at his checkup.

 Noah surprises you outside with having gotten cleared to drive that afternoon at his checkup

You: “God I needed to see you.”

Noah: “I wanted a goodnight kiss…”

He was eyeing you in your pajamas and pulled you close by the drawstrings of your pajama shorts and skipped straight to kissing you. He opened his back door and climbed in pulling you in on top of him. You climbed into his lap straddling him with a leg on each side as his lips return to yours more intense than ever before. His hands were under your shirt grabbing at the skin of your bare back as you kiss your way down his neck.

 His hands were under your shirt grabbing at the skin of your bare back as you kiss your way down his neck

Noah: *whispers out of breath*
“You’re not wearing a bra?”

You shake your head no as his mouth takes possession of yours again. The way your body moves against his is powerful and hypnotic. An alarm goes off on his phone and he pulls away telling you that he needs to get home before his parents notice that he’s gone at 2am.  You ask for 5 more minutes, but he kisses you softly but quickly before telling you nervously that he has to go now.

You laid in bed waiting for his text that he’d made it home safe wondering if something was wrong why he never wanted to do anything more than kiss. You weren’t sure you were ready to go all the way either, but there was a lot in between that you were more than ready to try.