17- First Sleepover

In your bedroom, the girls are getting comfy into PJs when Dixie thanks you for letting her stay

You: "For sure. I miss hanging out with you"

Indiana: "Not that I mind, but why did you decide to come over Dixie?"

Dixie: "My parents found out that Griff and I have done the deed and now are suddenly worried about how late I stay out and gave me a ridiculous curfew. So I came here so I could stay out later... plus I was having fun hanging out with you guys"

Indiana: "Oh my God! I would die. My mom still thinks I'm a virgin"

Dixie: "What about you, Y/N?"

Indiana: *interrupts*
"Oh she doesn't have to worry about that. She's never done more than kiss a boy.... Unless me walking in on Noah in your bed last weekend changed that?"

 Unless me walking in on Noah in your bed last weekend changed that?"

Dixie: *turning to you in shock*
"Oh. My. God. TEA!!!"

You: "We've been friends since we were literally in diapers still. He used to spend the night all the time. It's not like that"

Dixie: "It could be like that if you admitted you liked him"

You: "we are just now becoming friends again. I don't think he sees me as anything more"

Indiana: "Why are you worried about whether Noah likes you when Blake is literally throwing himself at you! Mans is a whole 12/10"

Dixie: *giggling*
"She's not wrong"

You: "I like Blake. I think. He kissed me a few times and I gotta say, I didn't hate it"

Everyone busts out into hysterical laughter when your phone suddenly rings. It shocked you because no one ever calls anymore. Texting or sometimes facetime, but a phone call?

Indiana: "It's like 2am, who is THAT?"

You see the name on the phone and tell them to shush while clicking to answer. Noah is on the other end and just quietly says, "Hey"

 Noah is on the other end and just quietly says, "Hey"

You: "Hey... is everything ok?"

Noah: "Yeah are you busy with Blake or something?"

You: "What? No? I left him at the restaurant and came home with Dixie and Indiana"

Noah: "That's cool. I can let you go if you're busy?"

The girls are staring at you waiting for something that gives away who it is and what they want. You throw a pillow at Indiana and get up and begin to pace while you talk about nothing important for 30 mins.

Noah: "Are you tired?"

You: "Nah, there's no school tomorrow so I'm just gonna sleep in"

Noah: "Me and Griff are getting lunch tomorrow, do you wanna come?"

You make plans to include the girls and then say your goodbyes because Indiana is getting loud with her impatience.

You: "Oh my God Indiana. You are impossible"

Indiana: "What? I said nothing... but spill! Was it Blake?"

Dixie: "I'm gonna guess it was Noah because I heard something about lunch with Griffin and I know they had plans"

You tell them everything including the plans you made for them the next day. You mention how he asked twice if you were with Blake and Indiana interrupted.

Indiana: "He only asked that because he wanted to know that you weren't with him"

Dixie: "I keep saying he likes you!!"

You: "He definitely does not. He is always really quick to correct people that we are just friends"