24- Afternoon with Blake

A few weeks have passed and you now spend your lunchtime sitting with Blake's friends. Indiana almost always eats with you too, but she and Addison don't usually acknowledge each other. Bryce hasn't really talked to either of them outside of school since the party and has moved on to trying to get the attention of a girl from another school. Blake threads his fingers through yours and stands up before telling Indiana:
"We are gonna skip this afternoon so Y/N won't need a ride, ok?"

Noah: "Don't you have a test in 7th hour, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I told him I had a doctor's appointment so he's letting me take it tomorrow"

Noah, for the most part, has done really well with you and Blake. You still aren't anything official, just talking, but you do hang out a lot. Noah does a good job at playing it cool or really just is unbothered.

As you pull out of the school lot, Blake reaches his hand across the seat to grab yours. You wrap both hands around his and hold it tightly.

You: "Not that I'm complaining, but what was the rush to leave school? You're having dinner at my house so we were already going to see each other"

Blake: "I know, but Indiana is always there and I just wanted some quiet time with my girl-"

*correcting himself*
"I'm sorry. I know, I know... too fast"

He pulls your hands up to his lips and kisses them before placing them back in your lap with his hand still between yours

You: "I'm sorry"

Blake: "Don't be. I'm cool with things exactly how they are for the most part"

That phrase 'for the most part' was the part that bothered you because you knew exactly what he meant. It wasn't the girlfriend title he was feeling the need to make happen. He had never been rejected this long from hooking up with a girl. You had to give him credit tho. It had been over a month since he first asked you to homecoming and you hadn't let him escalate beyond kissing and he still stuck it out waiting... hoping.

You walk into the house and head straight up to your room. Your parents won't be home for hours which is good because they had only given you permission to have Blake over with the understanding that Indiana would be there until they got home to have dinner all together. He laid on his back across your bed while you put your bag on your floor and pulled your hair up into a messy bun before laying on your side next to him. You rested your head on your arm and stared up at him while he tried to level up on whatever game he was always playing on his phone. He got frustrated and tossed his phone onto the floor.

You: "Did you lose?"

Blake: "Not really that kind of game"

You: *giggling*
"Sure sounds like what a loser would say"

He pushes you playfully and your arm falls letting your head fall as you burst into laughter. He rolls towards you and absorbs your laughter with his kiss. You've kissed more than a dozen times at this point and it still surprises you how amazing he feels. You don't even want to think about how many girls he's kissed to be so good at this but the way his tongue moves against yours and the way he gently bites your bottom lip before pushing his back against yours again makes your head spin.

Usually this kissing escalated to his hands roaming and you'd gotten used to his touch under your shirt. You usually stopped the making out before his hands could adventure anywhere else. Maybe it was the empty house, or the fact that everyone at this point just assumed you were dating and he didn't bother to correct them, or maybe he'd just reached his limit, but today you didn't stop him when he pulled your shirt all the way off exposing your bra.

 Maybe it was the empty house, or the fact that everyone at this point just assumed you were dating and he didn't bother to correct them, or maybe he'd just reached his limit, but today you didn't stop him when he pulled your shirt all the way off...

Noticing he got zero resistance made him confident enough to try to unbutton your pants and it made you sit up fast enough to push him back

Blake: "I'm sorry"

You: "I'm not ready for that. I thought you were okay with that"

Blake: "I am, I just misread the situation"

You: "Is that why you wanted to come here so early?"

Blake: *ignoring your question*
"Are you ever going to be ready, Y/N"

You know you won't want to go further without being something more to each other, but deep down you don't know if you will ever be ready because the truth is when you imagined your first time Blake wasn't who you saw

Form the time you first started liking boys like that, the face you imagined your first time with... was Noah

Blake gets up and grabs his phone and tells you he needs to get home

You: "I thought you were staying for dinner. You were going to spend some time getting to know my parents"

Blake: "Yeah we'll have to do that another time, I have a lot of stuff to get done tonight, I'm sorry"