52- Home Alone

Mom: "Dad and I have some errands to run, so I want you two to clean up this craziness

Dad: "We won't be long so don't get any ideas"

You: *annoyed*
"Dad!? Seriously?"

Mom: "C'mon dear. They'll be fine."

She turns to Noah and hands him $20 and tells him she's making your dad taker her to dinner so he's responsible for ordering food for the two of you

You: *as soon as he shuts the door behind them*
"So watcha want for dinn-?"

Noah interrupts by pushing you up against the door and kisses you with his hand against your throat. You are in shock. Noah has never been like this without you making the first move. His hand gently squeezes your throat as his lips move lower on your neck. He lifts you up and sets you on the counter and pulls off his shirt knowing you like to feel his skin against yours.

 He lifts you up and sets you on the counter and pulls off his shirt knowing you like to feel his skin against yours

You: "Noah... wait. What if my parents walk back in"

He lifts you off the counter and helps you back to standing and smiles as he smacks your butt and says:
"race you upstairs?"

You are so in love with this man. You follow behind him laughing and feeling happier than you ever have. When you finally make it to your bedroom, Noah is nowhere to be found and you call out his name as you shut the door. He pops out from behind the door and grabs your waist from behind, lifting you as you giggle.

Noah flops down on the bed next to you and the two of you fall right back into kissing. Your shirt hits the floor and his hands and lips learn every inch of exposed skin. Before his hands can venture into your jeans, you stop him and ask if you can try something first. He looks at you nervously as you roll him onto his back and unbutton his jeans.

You're nervous because you've never done anything like this before but you're curious and you want to try for him

You're nervous because you've never done anything like this before but you're curious and you want to try for him. Within just a few minutes he is grasping the sheets at his side and biting his lip to stop from making any noise. After, you sit up with a smile feeling proud of yourself. You toss him your towel and tell him you're gonna go order a pizza and he's left completely stunned.