51- Promposal

At lunch she brings up Noah and you're nervous she's finally going to lecture you about what she walked in on last month. You decide to break the tension by bringing it up because you can't just keep having your mom hover whenever he's over.

You: "I know you don't like Noah anymore after what you walked in on, but I love him so I really want to try to fix that"

Mom: "What? I absolutely adore Noah. I couldn't have chosen a better boyfriend for you sweetheart. I could have done without you doing that under my roof. You're teenagers so I guess it was bound to happen eventually, but that doesn't mean I have to approve"

You: "Mom... we weren't doing that. We haven't done that"

She looks shocked but also relieved.

You: "We were kissing and cuddling and that's it. We really just fell asleep by accident"

Mom: "I just hope if that changes that you'll talk to me about it because I miss that you used to tell me everything"

You: "I promise. I just need you to understand sometimes I want to be alone with him to just enjoy time with him but that doesn't mean we are doing that"

You walk up to the door and your mom stalls again and sends you to check the mailbox.

You: "Mom, my hands are full"

Mom: "Here give me your dress"

She takes the mail out of your hand and checks her phone one last time before telling you to go ahead inside. You walk in and your kitchen and living room are filled with 100s of balloons and you giggle as you kick them out of your way. You look at your mom in shock and she shrugs her shoulders with a grin that lets you know she knows exactly what's going on.

 You look at your mom in shock and she shrugs her shoulders with a grin that lets you know she knows exactly what's going on

Mom: "Head into the living room, I think you'll find what you're looking for"

You see Noah standing in the middle of a pile of balloons with a sign.

His smile is so big that you fall even deeper in love with him and run across the room

You jump into his arms and he lifts you off the ground as you wrap your legs around his waist

You kiss him and he pulls back to say: "So is that a yes?"

You kiss his cheek, forehead, other cheek, chin, nose.. Landing quick pecks between saying "yes, yes, yes, yes, yes"

Your dad walks in the door and shakes his head at the mess and you wrapped up in Noah's strong arms

Dad: "Ok, ok. Enough of the lovey dovey mess"