35- The Wreck

As you hang up several cop cars and an ambulance speed past where the line of cars are stopped. Soon after, cars begin moving slowly as traffic is directed onto a side road.

 Soon after, cars begin moving slowly as traffic is directed onto a side road

You: "I wonder what's up"

Addison: *sitting up higher and trying to look* 
"I don't know maybe an accident? It looks like a wreck"

Instantly a sick feeling hits you. Dixie and Indiana had been so drunk and you hoped no one let them drive, but quickly remember they were still there when you left. Your thoughts immediately jumped to the only person that left before you… Noah!

You were able to rein it in remembering that Noah hadn't had anything to drink at the party so he would have made it home just fine.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath before hearing Addison gasp: "Oh My God."

You look up and see a car flipped over in a ditch just past all the flashing lights that looks JUST like Noah's

You: *screaming in panic*
"PULL OVER"

Addison: "What? Why? Y/N, What is it?"

You grab her steering wheel and swerve the car off the road. An officer approaches the car yelling to move as your door swings open. Your legs feel weak but you can't stop from throwing yourself towards the road. An officer is rushing to meet you in the road and luckily there are no cars passing because you're past the point where traffic is diverted. You can't help yourself… your body is being pulled out of your control. Addison wraps her arms around you from behind to stop you as the officer approaching you holds his hand out to order you to stop. 

You: *screaming*
"Let me go It's Noah!!"

Addison: "Y/N, stop please"

You: *still screaming like your heart is being ripped out thru sobs*
"I'm in love with him. You have to let me go please"