2 | Acting Job

Chenle is one of the most famous children actors in Korea, he worked with many famous people, like Mark, Haechan, Taeyong and the list goes on. Since he is also a Chinese actor, he would travel to China and Korea for work if needed. 

He started at the young age of 3 years old, he's been the one adorable child as other people's children, or even for childhood lover's past selves. Well, he is extremely adorable, many people, mostly women grossed over the fact that he is an adorable baby. Chenle indeed has a babyface, which works extremely well with Korean/Chinese dramas. 

-

"Chenle," his manager said, his name is Kun.

"What is it Kun ge?" Chenle asked as he sat with his phone, playing video games on it. He was battling in a competition to win the top 1.

"This T.V. show really wants you an actor in it and they really hope for you to audition for it," Kun spoke.

"What is it about?" Chenle asked, looking up from his phone for a split second then his eyes wandered back into his phone device.

"It's about a criminal case, you might want to take the lead role since it's a young teenage detective. It focuses more on the cold cases than the romance part," Kun explained.

"Romance? Ge, I can't do that for my age," Chenle spat,

"Well, not romance with a woman, but more of another actor, like a male. I'll try to ask for the kissing scenes to me cut out of the script if you want," Kun said. Chenle sat up, finishing his game as he lost.

"Ugh, fine. Besides, I want to see what I can try with an acting role of mystery and crime," Chenle said with a smile.