16 | Finished Series

Chenle and Jisung barely had time for interacting, they continued to act like friends, nothing else. This was kinda normal for couples since usually, couples are more best friends than lovers sometimes. Depending on the relationship, could be romantic or asexual, not every relationship has to have sexual activities taking place.

Chenle had been growing impatient, he needed some affection. But, Chenle doesn't even know a place that isn't secretive. The school has NO Privacy, outside of school is also a no, etc. Jisung was doing fine, unlike Chenle who was growing impatient. 

Chenle texted Jisung, he wanted to meet Jisung at the rooftop of the school. 

Jisung was confused, but he shrugged, he didn't mind. 

-

At the rooftop, Jisung found Chenle hiding at the back of the building of the staircase.

"Why did you call me for?" Jisung asked, sitting next to Chenle. Jisung was abruptly tightly embraced by Chenle.

"I just wanted some affection. I just felt like I couldn't get a chance since I don't want the media or anyone to find out about us," Chenle muttered in the fabric of Jisung's shirt. Jisung softly patted Chenle's head, embracing him back.

"And just when I had to wake up," a voice from above said. It was another Chinese looking boy.

"U-uh..." Chenle stammered with his ears red.

"Chill, Chill, I just wanted to come back to campus. I graduated last year. You might recognize me, I'm Yang Yang, you know? That Chinese German rapper in Korea?" he said.

"OH! That kid," Jisung mumbled.

"I won't tell anyone if you were worried about that. I just don't care, I already got two boyfriends myself, it's poly, so we are fine," Yangyang said.

"O-oh, I see," Chenle said, he continued to cover his face in Jisung's chest from embarrassment. Yangyang hopped off and walked out of the roof. Chenle continued to latch onto Jisung, just cuddles. 

"Chenle, we have to go to the studio and we might be late," Jisung spoke.

"But I want to cuddle you moreee," Chenle whined.

"You can cuddle me more later," Jisung said.

"And when is that?" Chenle pouted.

"Uh, how about tonight? I'll let you stay over," Jisung said with a smile.

"Okay!" Chenle was feeling a bit nervous. They've been only dating for less than a week, and he was already going to Jisung's house. Shouldn't they wait a while, since they were barely into their relationship, but as long as they aren't doing anything, then, that's fine.

-

"Woah, this is cool, must be nice living by yourself and such," Jin Sil complimented.

"It sometimes gets lonely, but you know," Yoo Joon said.

"Ah, I see," Jin Sil replied.

Yoo Joon and Jin Sil sat on the couch together cuddling. Yoo Joon and Jin Sil rested together on the couch, enjoying the snacks and such as they watched television. 

-

Chenle sighed, they were almost done with the episodes. The show had long minutes, but it was a short series. He noticed Jisung had makeup reetouched on his face as he did his homework, Chenle blushed at how amazing his boyfriend was. But, he was excited, he couldn't wait to visit.

-

It's been a few years, Jin Sil was too busy to visit Yoo Joon, thus having a long-distance relationship. Jin Sil, age 24, walked into a police station.

"Hello, may I ask for Cheif Officer Kwon Yoo Joon?" Jin Sil asked.

"Of course, did you schedule a meeting with him or..?" the receptionist asked.

"No, just call him for me," Jin Sil said.

"Cheif Officer, someone has come to visit you," she said.

"Alright, it's down the hallway, turn your right and then you'll see it," she instructed.

"Thank you," Jin Sil thanked.

Jin Sil walked into the office, he knocked on the door.

"Come in," a voice said.

"I'm back, Yoo Joon hyung," Jin Sil said with tears of joy. Yoo Joon immediately stood up, he ran over, hugging Jin Sil tightly.

"I missed you so much," Yoo Joon whispered.

"I missed you too," Jin Sil hugged back. Yoo Joon kissed him, Jin Sil kissed him back. 

-

Chenle and Jisung bowed, and it was the last day of recording. Everyone was happy that the first part was finished, which is good. They had already released a date for the 6 episode show, Chenle couldn't wait to watch it. 

"Good job you two, I really liked how passionately you two looked at the ending of the kiss scene," Taeyong complimented. The two teenagers thanked the director, and left satisfied.