15 | Work Dinner

Chenle left for home, he was extremely happy. He couldn't express his happiness, Chenle eventually fell asleep, snuggling with his other bought merch of Jisung, which isn't creepy when you bitches buy Kpop/Anime Merch. 

The next day, the boy's got suspended, thus with all of the sudden kindness from other students. Chenle didn't care, since his mind was filled with his new boyfriend. 

Chenle smiled at the thought of dating Jisung, but that smile soon dropped after thinking, how their relationship might be ruined because of the press and the public, not many people would accept Chenle as a person loving the same gender as him. He couldn't sleep that night.

-

Officer Kwon and Detective Hyun both received word about a month later, that the parents were not charged, but the kid was charged and is going to be in prison for most of his life, which is about 40 years.

The two actually attended the trial, just as the audience, and they won court. Jin Sil wasn't really put as a witness, but he went with it since he was the one trying to catch the suspect. The victims, one named Kim Yu Jin, she has a slow-healing broken arm, with her needing a bit more surgery to be finally fixed, and Kim Min Sung, he was doing fine just a fractured wrist and were still covered in bruises. The dead victim, Kim Ji Na, was lowered to her casket as her family and friends sobbed. It was a sad, yet successful day.

"Yoo Joon, uh, can we celebrate together?" Jin Sil asked shyly, his face was flushed red and ears were kind of red. Yoo Joon chuckled, he hugged Jin Sil tightly, it was slowly getting a bit colder.

"Sure, I know a good hotpot around here," Yoo Joon said, with a smile. Jin Sil blushed, he let the older drag him to wherever they needed to be.

-

Chenle gulped down some water, scrolling on his phone and such. New rumors around and such, something scared him, when he read an article. 

Mark Lee and Donghyuck broke up because of the Media shaming them. Chenle's heart dropped, what if it happened to him? He was scared, he didn't want it to happen to him and Jisung. 

Jisung noticed something wrong, well, being the good boyfriend he was, he asked for Chenle and dragging him to a very secluded area with Chenle.

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked cupping Chenle's face. 

"nothing," Chenle mumbled. Jisung looked at Chenle's phone before he shut it off.

"That's what you were worried about?" Jisung asked Chenle nodded a bit, then he was embraced by his boyfriend. 

"You don't need to worry about that," Jisung mumbled. Chenle's heart was beating very fast, Chenle hugged Jisung back, he was relieved. 

-

The two sat as the water boiled. They ordered many vegetables, seafood, and regular meat for themselves to eat together.  

"You're right, this place is good," Jin Sil mumbled happily with some bok choy in his mouth

"You're right, this place is good," Jin Sil mumbled happily with some bok choy in his mouth. Wait, does Korea even have the heaven any my favorite vegetable, white vegetable? It's literally what it's called.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it," Yoo Joon said with a big smile on his face. 

"Try this," Jin Sil spoke, putting a piece of meat on his boyfriend's plate. Yoo Joon ate what he gave him, nodding in agreement.

"See?" Jin Sil giggled in happiness. 

-

They took a short break, changing directions for the new camera angles.

-

"Aish, look at you, eating so messily," Yoo Joon said, using his finger to wipe on the corner of Jin Sil's mouth.

"Oh, thanks," Jin Sil said.

-

The food scene was all very aesthetic and enjoyable for the two boys. The hot pot was amazing with two different soup broths and such. Chenle wrapped his finger around Jisung's finger, kinda like holding hands. 

Jisung softly smiled, he was in awe of Chenle shyly holding his finger. The finished for that day, going home. Jisung felt a mysterious sensation in his stomach, it was a weird, yet it was a pleasant sensation that makes him feel notably giddily.