18 | The Series (2)

Episode 5

Jin Sil slowly made friends for the first few weeks of school, pretending to like the things they liked. Just like any other fake toxic friend who needs mental treatment for their damn brains along with their coldhearted nonexistent hearts. Because they are all bitchasses that need to be locked up in a room where they slowly die. (Wow, who hurt me? I never had a toxic fake bitch of a friend)

Police would track him for a while, almost for 2 months so far.

"Hey, Kim Ji Won, is it okay if you come over to my house?" a kid named Chu Ha Sun, who was his friend, wanted to get close to him ever since the first day of school.

"Sure," Jin Sil responded with a beautiful radiant smile.

"Alright, can't wait to hang out with you tonight," he said. Jin Sil watched him leave, and stared at the security camera, nodding. Jin Sil texted all of the details with voice recordings of what the kid said.

-

Jin Sil arrived at the kid's house. They spent some time in his room, then snacks came around. It was juice and cookies.

Then, he got drugged at once. A sleeping pill was used, so it wasn't that long of asleep, up to 10 hours, he finally woke up. They were all alerted all at once, ever since they tracked Jin Sil in that same location for a little too long, it was almost midnight. They took action.

But, the kidnapper, he already used fingerprint, typing exactly what Jin Sil would say to his parents. He wanted to stay at his friend's house overnight. But, the problem was... He only had 5 contacts. All were fake, but no messages. So, he didn't bother with the phone. Oh, the other contact? It was a hidden contact.

Thus, causing the plan to fail. Jin Sil woke up, his backpack gone, he still had his clothes on, but they were ripped. Except... his underwear. Jin Sil stood to calm the whole time.

"Where am I?" Jin Sil asked groggily.

"You're in my basement, Ji Won," the boy said, he was an 8th grade, odd how a boy this age and mentally unstable could be this.

"I despise you, you look like that person, disgusting," He spat.

"What part of my face do I look 'that person'," Jin Sil questioned.

"Your eyes, mouth, that's all," He spoke. Jin Sil was weirded out because it's only a few of the facial features, that's all. Jin Sil was waiting patiently, he wanted for him to come and get him. He was almost half-naked, he has no idea how capable a mentally unstable almost 14-year old boy could do. They could barely get him on the trail. Well, the tracking device, also could pick up voices too.

Then, a noise.

"Hello, we have received an anonymous tip about a dead body in your house," a voice said outside.

"Shit, stay here," he said, he locked the basement. There was nothing around except the other corpses on the side. Barely a good light, it had storage crawling with spiders and such. Jin Sil tried to get out, it's only duct tape so...

Jin Sil quickly lifted his arms, pushing his elbows down as close and as fast as he could and it broke. He found a sharp object and a cough. A victim, it was still alive. No, more than one, barely surviving.

"Help..." the almost corpse said.

"Don't worry, I'm Detective Jin Sil," Jin Sil said. He cut off the tape, and helped the person, lifting them. They opened the basement door, carefully, sneaking out as quietly as possible.

"Yoo Joon!" Jin Sil yelled out loudly. He was already behind the boy, kicking him down to the ground. Officers rushed in, the parents got arrested, so did the kid. Officers scattered into the basement, closing off the entrance to the house.