26 | Soft Desired Kisses

"And... ACTION!" the director yelled.

Jisung laughed with the female lead, holding hands and everything. Chenle showed a painful smile, automatically forcing himself to cry for the scene. 

-

They were just finishing it, as I can hear Heather by Conan Gray in the distance, damn. 

Chenle wiped away sweat, he could feel someone staring at him from a distance. That person is in love with him. Chenle seemed fine, occasionally holding a conversation with Jisung, but that was all.

Jisung stayed his distance, always minding his own business now.

Everything felt somewhat perfect...

-

Two years later...

Jisung finally graduated, and he was roommates with his ex. Yay, how fun. 

"Jisung, you hungry?" 20-year old Chenle asked.

"Yeah," Jisung responded.

Chenle placed a plate of food in front of Jisung, Jisung had a lengthy day of being an even more influential actor than he was when he was younger. Chenle smiled, patting Jisung's head. The two just enjoyed resting before going to bed.

Jisung went to bed afterward, he closed his room door, listening to some music as he read a book. Chenle waddled in with a pillow and a blanket. 

"Can I sleep here, my air con isn't working," Chenle said.

"Yeah, it's fine," Jisung said.

Chenle laid on Jisung's bed, falling fast asleep. Jisung smiled softly, playing with Chenle's soft locks, admiring Chenle's face.

Jisung put away his things and went to bed. Jisung laid and stared, he couldn't contain his smile. Jisung delicately caressed his cheek, leaning in to softly kiss Chenle's lips. Well, that woke Chenle up, covering his lips with his hands.

"Oh uh, sorry," Jisung muttered. Chenle immediately cupped Jisung's face, kissing him back. Jisung's eyes widened, kissing him again. 

-

Jisung woke up to Chenle sleeping in his arms, Jisung smiled. That night, they actually got back together, luckily. Not everyone would get back with their own ex, would they? Chenle snuggled closer to him, receiving morning kisses from Jisung to wake the groggy boy to wake up.

"Mmm... I'm awake, I'm awake," Chenle whined as Jisung proceeded to give him more smooches on his face. Chenle embraced Jisung's body, he was still sleepy.

Kun busted in the room, jaw-dropping.

"Well, Chenle, we have a freaking schedule, Jisung makes sure he is out and ready by 8:30, we have a busy ass schedule," Kun said before closing the door and leaving. They had an about an hour before Chenle and Jisung had to leave. 

"Chenle, you have to wake up," Jisung said, he shook the boy to wake up.

"Fine... but... you'll have to call me Lele," Chenle spoke with a great cheeky grin.

"Come on, we need to get ready... Lele," Jisung said, blushing at the nickname that he was given to give Chenle.

Chenle smiled, and got up to get dressed and such.