23 | Attempted Drugging

Chenle woke up from Jisung's alarm ringing in their ears like wasps. Chenle turned it off, sitting up slowly. Jisung sat up too, resting his head on Chenle's shoulder. 

"Come on, let's get up," Chenle muttered tiredly. Jisung groaned, but he was suddenly woken up with small kisses pampered on his face. Jisung felt a weird feeling in his stomach when Chenle did it. 

Jisung groggily got up to use the bathroom with Chenle rummaged through Jisung's closet to find another uniform. It looks a little big on Chenle, but he fits alright. 

-

"Hey, I heard you guys are the actors for My Lover and my Friend's," a student said.

"Yeah we did," Jisung said.

"Ah! I'm so jealous of them!" a female student said.

"Haha, jealous? You have Park Jisung sitting in front of you," Chenle sarcastically spoke.

"Yeah, but you can't go around kissing people can you?" Chenle spoke, suddenly in a mysterious yet ominous sounding tone. 

-

Chenle drank some water as he watched Jisung talking to the lead actors and actresses from afar. He already wanted to be cuddled by Jisung. Chenle pouted but ignored it.

"Hey, after all of our acting is over, do you all want to go out and eat?" the second female lead asked.

"Make sure no drinking, I'm still a minor, so is Jisung," Chenle said.

"Yeah, or else I'm coming along to watch over the children," Kun said, giving the actor's/actress's death stares. 

"That's fine! You can come," she said.

Chenle had a bad feeling.

-

They all went out for dinner and such, posting things on Instagram and such. Jisung went to the bathroom with Chenle. They went into a stall together, just embracing the other, actually. 

Chenle buried his face in Jisung's chest, he felt a soft kiss on his head. Chenle looked up, receiving another kiss on the lips.

"Okay, we should go back," Chenle softly spoke with a tiny giggle. Jisung nodded, just burying his face in his neck, then letting Chenle go.

Kun was actually on his phone, he was quite busy with something. The drinks were out too, everyone was chatting. Chenle noticed something was wrong immediately.

They sat down, Chenle took Jisung's drink, asking for a waiter.

"Why is there white powder on the drink? Did anyone put it in his drink?" Chenle asked politely. 

"What? No, nobody touched anything," the waiter said.

"Look closely," Chenle said. The waiter's eyes grew large.

"We'll get you a new one," the waiter said, Chenle smiled at the waiter, thanking him.

"What? How did you know such small details?" Jisung asked.

"Gut feeling. But, a server doesn't really drug someone if they really liked the actor or idol. So, that concludes the people who are the closest to us, or sasaengs," Chenle said.

"I trained him, he's good at that shit," Kun said, as he continued to flip through his tax books.

"Well, I mean, security cameras are everywhere, so you can always expose anyone," Chenle said with a smile.

"I don't know how to hack, so you guys are safe," Chenle said with a smile on his face at the adult actors. They were all in shock, the food came so everything was good at the end of the day.

-

Later that night, news spread that the main female lead tried to poison or drug Park Jisung who was a minor. They had video evidence, but Chenle had nothing to do with it, so who could it be? The female students literally thanked Chenle for helping Jisung out and such. 

"Of course, I'm his friend," Chenle said with a smile. 

Well, she was going to trail, but what about the show? They had to re-do the whole show and hired a new main female lead, who was much, much better.