12 | Blinded By Love

Chenle went to school exhausted the next day. 

"Chenle, you awake?" Jisung asked. Chenle felt his heart beating at a fast pace.

"I was studying, and I forgot to sleep, that's all," Chenle muttered. Jisung smiled, he patted his head and left the boy alone. 

Chenle took a nap after all of his classes finished, Jisung sat beside him in case anything happened. Jisung just let Chenle nap on his lap, while they both waited for Kun to pick him up. Jisung didn't mind Chenle resting on his lap.

Kun came and picked the two boys up from school to the studio. Jisung just carried Chenle into the car, and joined in, since both were from the same school. 

Chenle looked adorable, sleeping in the seat by himself.

-

"Hello, my name is Kim Ji Won, hopefully, we all can get along," Jin Sil spoke in a baby voice, in very high spirits. He could feel weird stares and such, it was weird, no, actually, he would get this weird feeling from some sort of an aura. He couldn't identify what it was.

"Alright, go sit down next to that girl, over there," the teacher told him.

Hyun Jin Sil sat next to the girl and pretended to listen to the lesson. He looked around the class, growing over suspecting either students, teachers, and staff.

-

Chenle wiped away his sweat, after a few tries on that, he finally finished that part. They needed a few more parts to complete episode 4, episode 5 was going to begin soon. Chenle drank some water, sighing. He could feel his heart racing at the thought of his crush.

Chenle felt Jisung's gaze on him, he felt his face heating up. 

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked the boy who was practically out of his mind.

"Oh, nothing, I was spacing out," Chenle lied. 

"You sure?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah, don't worry," Chenle said. Then, they got called for their next scene. 

-

So far, nobody was suspicious. During his break time, he went into a secluded area.

"Hey," Jin Sil called.

"Okay, just fit in, and if you get hurt or anything, we can always find you, don't worry," he spoke through the end of the line.

"Okay, see you," Jin Sil spoke. Jin Sil placed his phone in his pocket and went out and sat in his seat, playing games on his phone. He was such a bore, but whatever.

-

Chenle sat in his little room, his make up artist was doing his makeup as Chenle finished the last of his homework. 

"Chenle, so how are you feeling about this show?" his make up artist asked.

"The writing was kinda horrible, honestly. But, I think that the role, it's an interesting role," Chenle said.

"Ah, I see," his makeup artist said. 

(Well, I'm sorry that I had to write this with the fact that it's almost two books in ONE.)

Chenle had a specific person in his mind once again, giving him butterflies in his stomach.