8 | Break In

Suddenly, Jisung would visit Chenle in his break time and lunch just to hang out with him. After all, Chenle allowed it. Chenle actually didn't mind that Jisung hung out with him, it was somewhat enjoyable and comforting.

People were surprised at how lively the two boys were. They would talk about weird nonsense things, getting to know the other well.

But, did they really knew each other well enough? 

-

Jisung and Chenle sat with the other during lunch, people even crowded around them, enjoying the little scenery the actors created. It's as if they were watching a play of two lovebirds.

"Hey, does this happen to you every day?" Jisung asked looking around filled with stares.

"Yeah, I've gotten used to it," Chenle said, his mouth filled with rice.  Jisung giggled, he noticed a grain of rice was sitting on Chenle's cheek.

Jisung wiped it off, Chenle touched his cheek, he was confused, so he tilted his head.

"Oh, no, you just had some rice on your face," Jisung said.

"Oh, thanks," Chenle spoke, he felt the same feeling in his stomach. It was a nice warm giddy feeling. Chenle felt his ears turning red. Chenle didn't want to bother with it, so he continued with his lunch, going back to class to reread over his script.

Of course, jealous people would spread rumors in school, but it was all nonsense.

-

Detective Hyun bursted back into the office again.

"Didn't I tell you to leave it to the police?!" Officer Kwon asked in an extremely pissed tone. He wasn't happy with the younger male busting into the room.

"E-evidence, I found it outside by the bushes," Detective Hyun spoke out of breath.

"What?!" Officer Kwon spoke.

"Hand it over," he spoke.

"Not until you accept me back to the team," Jin Sil spoke, a petty boy was he.

"Ugh, fine, now give it to me," Kwon Yoo Joon spoke.

Jin Sil happily gave evidence back, and they got a fingerprint match. But, the fingerprint didn't have anyone on their system, so that means the person hasn't had a record of anything.

-

Jisung gulped down his water bottle, he noticed Chenle in the corner playing videogames. Jisung joined him, watching him over his shoulder. It was quite the scene, it was adorable. Kun snapped a picture of the two, he was also in aw with the scene. 

Even though it's only been about a month of recording, they were already good friends, but not close enough. 

-

Chenle sat alone in the classroom, he was napping. Everyone else was watching from afar. He was so pretty sleeping.

"Wake up," Jisung spoke, he slapped their script on the table.

"What?!" Chenle whined.

"Did you forget to study the script again?" Jisung scolded.

"Sorryyyy, but I was tired," Chenle whined.

"Come on, we are only on episode 2!" Jisung spoke.

"Why does the show have like 12 hours for the whole thing, I'm tired, Jisungie," Chenle pouted, Jisung immediately shut his mouth.

"J-Jisungie?" Jisung stammered with the new nickname he just received. 

"Why? Do you not like it?" Chenle asked he titled his head innocently.