Extras: 1.1

Ji Chen stood by himself, he was waiting for his parents to finish, but apparently something was wrong...

"Uh, apparently the girl for this scene is sick, so she couldn't come," one of the worried workers spoke to the director.

Chenle and Jisung were actually shooting for a marriage commercial together with two female actresses, who were 'together', but Chenle and Jisung were together. 

"Um, I think my son could be the one catching it, but does it have to be a girl..?" Chenle asked politely.

"Uh, yeah, sorry, since Korea, and the not wanting to sexualize children and such which doesn't make FUCKING SENSE-, wait, oop-," Taeyong said.

"That's fine, we can dress my son up," Chenle said with a smile.

"Ji Chen, can you help me and daddy today?" Chenle asked. Ji Chen, being the absolute best boy and very generous and obedient boy that he is, nodded. 

They immediately got Ji Chen in with extensions and a beautiful flower girl dress, placed him out. He was nervous with the cameras and everything. They did the scene many, many, many FUCKING TIMES.

Ji Chen just couldn't get the bouquet, always tripping on his dress and crying, he is literally 5 at this time. The male actor, who was also another child actor, had to help him.

"Awww, Ji, it's okay, don't cry, let's try again, okay?" Chenle said as Jisung swung his head to Chenle's direction realizing he was talking to his son and not towards him. 

Ji Chen kept crying, but they actually finally finished the shoot at sunset, with the sun shining at the boy and 'girl' actors. They finished, and Ji Chen couldn't stop crying because he was extremely embarrassed. 

That male child actor went up to Ji Chen, handing him a stuffed dinosaur, smiling and telling him not to cry. Ji Chen hugged it tightly, stopping his cries and such. Chenle and Jisung took Ji Chen home to his little twin sisters.

The End.

If you know where this is from, ily.