14 | Locker Kiss

Chenle went to school the next day, but some boys seemed to want to pick a fight with both Jisung and Chenle. Chenle, of course, didn't care. But when it was at the end of the day, the two boys were asked to be in a secluded area somewhere in the school by a couple of students.

Chenle was snuggled up in his hoodie, as these group of boys corned him and Jisung around the lockers.

"What?" Chenle spat.

"Our girlfriends dumped us because of you! It's your fault because now they think they have a chance from you two," one said.

"Then, that's a dumb reason," Chenle spat.

"But, people won't know, if we keep you hidden for a long time," a guy said. Two of the boys, shoved both Jisung and Chenle inside the tall locker, barely fitting the boys inside, but it could. They immediately locked in and swung the keys around naughtily. 

"haha, how funny," Chenle sarcastically spoke, he could always ask Kun to get them out. JIsung smirked, waiting for the group of boys to leave.

"Let me call Kun," Chenle spoke, trying to find his phone.

"It's gone," Chenle said in realization. Jisung chuckled, and picked up his own phone, letting Chenle borrow it.

"Kun Ge, some dumbass kids shoved me and Park Jisung in a locker, can you get us out?" Chenle asked.

"Alright, thank you," Chenle said.

Chenle felt a soft pair of lips on his own when he hung up. Oh, it didn't last long, it was just a peck on his lips. Chenle quickly covered his mouth, his face turning red. Chenle handed Jisung's phone back, pulling his hood over his face. The awkward tension slowly raised.

"W-why d-did you k-kiss m-me?" Chenle stammered breaking the silence. He couldn't believe it, Jisung was his first kiss. 

"Hm, I just thought you were being cute," Jisung replied.

"There's nothing cute about me," Chenle said, being disappointed in Jisung's answer. He expected, if you were to kiss a person, usually it's because you like or love them. Chenle and JIsung barely had room, so basically they are just inches away from each other. Jisung noticed how disappointed Chenle looked, that's when he knew what to say.

"Yes, there's a lot of cute things about you. Because, I like you, like a lot. I can say how many things I like about you, but that would be too much to explain," Jisung spoke, Chenle's ear's perked up. 

"Y-you like me?" Chenle asked softly.

"Why? Do you not feel the same for me?" Jisung asked innocently.

"N-no! I do feel the same, it's just very sudden," Chenle began blushing, his face was turning red. Jisung leaned in once again, pulling Chenle's hands from his face, leaving a soft peck on Chenle's lips, just to check if Chenle wanted more. Jisung leaned in once again, this time properly kissing the boy. It wasn't a deep kiss, just a peck, but make it longer. Chenle kissed back, with his face adorably red.

"Be my lover," Jisung whispered before kissing Chenle again.

Chenle's heart was beating rapidly as his stomach gave him butterflies. 

They heard footsteps coming over, it was Kun and a Janitor with the master key to the lockers. Jisung pulled away, just so they didn't get caught in the act. The act of just kissing. They successfully got out, Kun was relieved that both boys weren't harmed. Kun immediately pressed charges against the school. That sucks.

In the car, Chenle texted Jisung something.

"I'll be your lover, if you be mine," was what it said. Jisung smirked, but this weird feeling kind of stopped him feeling a certain way. Jisung looked at Chenle, who was blushing once again. Jisung just couldn't give Chenle's heart a break, can it?

-

Jin Sil went home, taking a nice bath, getting cleaned, and shit.

After that, Jin Sil and Yoo Joon just had some dinner together, it wasn't anything special, but it was something.

"Mmm, that hits the spot after a hard day of being the guinea pig," Jin Sil said, with a big smile on his face. Yoo Joon patted his head, smiling like an idiot.

Yoo Joon smiled, enjoying how happy Jin Sil was after a good meal. 

-

-

Chenle actually enjoyed eating the free food just for the acting part, it was good, Jisung also enjoyed it. Kun handed Chenle some water, reminding him his schedule, even though most of it contained his acting for the show. 

Chenle took a break to do his homework and do some studying as Kun made phonecalls, threatening his school if they didn't do anything about the situation. Look, the principal may be high in power during school hours, but Kun is in higher power with Chenle's family lawyer and such.

Chenle heard someone walk it, it was his makeup artist. She just fixed his makeup a bit, but it was only a short while. Chenle couldn't believe that Jisung was finally his boyfriend, he was very happy with the outcome though. 

-

"Are you okay from that mission?" Kwon Yoo Joon asked.

"I'm fine, it's not the first time, but it was somewhat a thrilling feeling since I knew that you'll come for me, I wasn't scared," Jin Sil replied.

"Jin Sil, I..." Yoo Joon spoke, but he wasn't sure if he should say it or not.

"Yes," Jin Sil said, with a smile.

"But you didn't hear what I wanted to say," Yoo Joon asked in confusion.

"Well, body language, and past things," Jin Sil said with a smile.

"What was I going to say then?" Yoo Joon asked Jin Sil.

"Jin Sil, do you want to be my lover? And I say, yes," Jin Sil said.

"Wow, your detective work is impressive," Yoo Joon said.

"Well, that's because I notice about a lot of things, I'm both streets and book smart," Jin Sil said with a bright smile. Yoo Joon smiled back at the boy, he placed his hand on Jin Sil's, leaning in to kiss Jin Sil. 

-

Chenle quickly covered his mouth after Jisung kissed him for that scene, he got red quickly. Kun freaked out, he was about to murder Jisung, although he was the one who begged Chenle to do the fake kiss scene last time.