13 | Weekend Work

Chenle got teased by Kun the rest of the time, but it didn't matter now. Chenle could do his work all day for that day, this scene was going to be an intense one. 

Chenle got dressed and headed out to do his scene and lines.

-

"Where am I?" Jin Sil asked groggily.

"You're in my basement, Ji Won," the boy said, he was an 8th grade, odd how a boy this age and mentally unstable could be this.

"I despise you, you look like that person, disgusting," He spat.

"What part of my face do I look 'that person'," Jin Sil questioned.

"Your eyes, mouth, that's all," He spoke. Jin Sil was weirded out because it's only a few of the facial features, that's all.

-

 "Chenle, can you make yourself look a little more disgusted in that" Taeyong asked.

"Alright," Chenle said, then they redo the scene, Taeyong liked the outcome of that.

He could feel a pair of eyes, a specific one, staring at him. As if they had bad intentions, but it was Jisung, so that was impossible. Chenle continued with the next part of his acting role for Episode 5.

-

Then, a noise.

"Hello, we have received an anonymous tip about a dead body in your house," a voice said outside.

"Shit, stay here," he said, he locked the basement. There was nothing around except the other corpses on the side. Barely a good light, it had storage crawling with spiders and such. Jin Sil tried to get out, it's only duct tape so...

Jin Sil quickly lifted his arms, pushing his elbows down as close and as fast as he could and it broke. He found a sharp object and a cough. A victim, it was still alive. No, more than one, barely surviving.

"Help..." the almost dead corpse said.

"Don't worry, I'm Detective Jin Sil," Jin Sil said. He cut off the tape, and helped the person, lifting them up. They opened the basement door, carefully, sneaking out as quietly as possible.

-

Chenle wiped off some sweat, chugging down some water that Kun handed to him. Chenle went over th script as his makeup artists did more touches, like using a brown shade to create dust on his face, and such.

"We would like to leave a bit earlier, since Chenle has an ad photoshoot later at 4 pm if you don't mind," Kun spoke to Taeyong.

"Sure," Taeyong said.

Chenle was already drained. Chenle went back over and continued with the next scene.

-

"Yoo Joon!" Jin Sil yelled out loudly. He was already behind the boy, kicking him down to the ground. Officers rushed in, the parents got arrested, so did the kid. Officers scattered into the basement, closing off the entrance to the house.

Oh? They found that one victim dead. But, the others, both were barely alive, they were malnourished and both luckily got treatment on time. Officer Yoo Joon, took off his jacket, wrapping it around Jin Sil's body. Jin Sil hugged Yoo Joon tightly, he was so glad he was there on time.

"Yoo, I'm so glad," Jin Sil muttered.

"Alright, let's take you home," Yoo Joon said.

-

Thus ending Chenle's and Jisung's part for Episode 5. 

Chenle already ate lunch, so Kun let Chenle dress again and took him to a place for advertising. 

They spent a few hours of doing a photoshoot for a lotion ad, and even did a video commercial for it too. That would get many sellers, with a famous actor, cute face and adorable. So it was understandable.

Chenle yawned tiredly, and went to bed after Kun dropped him off. Chenle put on his Jisung merch, admiring his Jisung posters.

Then, eh immediately beginning to have a very nice dream of him and Jisung. It was kind of nice for him. He actually enjoyed it. Chenle had a full schedule the next day, which was Sunday, so he didn't act for the show.

Chenle went to go and model for a fashion brand for kids around his age, modeling with a female who was at least younger than him, but it was professional, so there wasn't a much worry. After modeling in the morning, Chenle was driven to have brunch with much more professional actors.

They invited him since they wanted to catch up and such. They didn't mind the paparazzi outside or sasaengs, only wanting to have a nice time with themselves. Chenle and Kun eventually went to this recording studio, since Chenle was registered to voice act for a Korean game, as a little boy's voice.

They spent about most of their afternoon recording most of the audios, reading dialogues and such. Chenle went home tired, he was just fatigued to the brim. Chenle looked at his phone, it was late and he needed to finish his weekend homework before school starts once again.