9 | Kiss Scene

"Hey, Chenle, I heard that you got a break-in by a crazy fan, is that true?" a student asked the next morning.

"Yea, it's a pain, so I had to sleep at my manager's house, just so I can get here on time," Chenle answered.

"Wow, really? Isn't your manager some old guy?" a boy giggled.

"No, he's literally 24 years old, he is very young," Chenle said, raising an eyebrow.

"We don't believe you," some boy said.

"I mean, people see him in the airport a lot, but look," Chenle showed them a picture of Kun. 

"Believe me now? He's really good looking he could be an idol, but no," Chenle complimented

"He looks extremely sophisticated in real life," Jisung giggled. Chenle nodded.

"He's really handsome, what's his social media?" a girl asked.

"Private information," Chenle spat.

"What?" the girls groaned.

"Hey, it's his manager, he can't be giving away his managaer's privacy away," Jisung defended.

 The females got disappointed. I mean, why would you disrupt someone's privacy? Like, the fuck?

Jisung smiled at Chenle, who gave him a smile back. Gladly, Jisung helped back him up. Now, that's a true friend. 

-

"NO!"Chenle yelled.

"There is no way I am going to do a kiss scene!" Chenle whined.

"I'm a minor, and I choose not to!" Chenle yelled at both Taeyong and Kun.

"How about a fake kiss, and make it focus on the sunset?" Taeyong suggested.

"This is B.S! They barely had interaction!" Chenle scolded the director and manager. 

"But that's how the book went!" Kun argued back.

"Can't we just change it?!" Chenle spat.

"Okay, Okay, Lele, how about we do a fake kiss scene, just like my suggestion?" Taeyong asked.

"But that means I have to have my face close to his! I don't want to breathe the same air as him! We aren't even that close?!" Chenle yelled at the two.

"B-but you two are friends, a-and it's all for acting!" Taeyong spoke.

Chenle did a little hmph, he was too stubborn for it to happen.

"Chenle, please reconsider my idea," Taeyong said.

"How about hiring a stuntman to dress like me, how about that?!" Chenle said, as he kept walking around with the two following behind him.

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked.

"Our Chenle doesn't want to do the kiss scene, or even faking it," Kun explained.

"Like I said, hire someone that looks like me, how about that? People won't notice," Chenle yelled at the two.

"Yeah, but they would! Nobody looks almost exactly like you because you adorable face is unique," Jisung argued.

"You think so?" Chenle asked.

"Well, yeah," Jisung said.

"Just hire my damn brother than!" Chenle yelled walking back into his dressing room.

"hey, Kun, didn't you say his older brother that has an age gap with him of like 17?18?19? I don't remember," Taeyong said.

"Yeah, exactly, so that idea is stupid," Kun said.

"Oh! How about you use a green screen, take a video for the scene, then singular shot of me and Chenle, so we don't have to kiss," Jisung suggested.

"Jisung, you are a life saver," Taeyong sobbed dramatically.

-

"Alright, we'll try to get her to talk," Yoo Joon said.

"Thanks," Jin Sil smiled at Yoo Joon. Yoo Joon blushed at how adorable the younger looked.

Yoo Joon leaned in, softly kissing Jin Sil. Jin Sil was surprised with the kiss, he suddenly kissed back. 

-

"Ugh, it doesn't work! Either you let him take your first damn kiss, or I-, wait hold up, lemme think," Taeyong said.

"Were you going to say that you would cut the scene out?" Chenle asked in a very sly tone.

"N-no! I didn't say anything, you either let him kiss you or we fake the kiss," Taeyong said.

"Ugh, Fine, I'm faking it,"Chenle gave in.

"Good," Taeyong said.

After they finished the fake kiss scene, they moved on to the interviewing the girl.

-

""So, Ya Seo Hee, wanna talk?" Officer Kwon asked. She stayed quiet.

"Well, I hope you know that either way, your son is getting put up for adoption, he may be in the hands of another family," Yoo Joon spoke, she was in a state of shock.

"What?! You can't!" she screamed.

"We'll let you decide, we might give you a lighter sentence in prison, and you might be reunited with your son, or you don't talk and spend your life in prison," Officer Yoo Joon spoke, he got up and left the room. Actually that was a lie. With the number of murders she caused, she might end up at least 70 years in prison, and this is a woman who was 45 years old and had a son that was the age of 9. It's possible she could live long enough to see him, but would her son see her in his free time? Like that depends on the son. It was a lie that the son would go towards adoption since Seo Hee has a sister and parents. Whoever battles for the son in court.

Without thinking, she gave him and answered truthfully, both on lie dictators and the actual interviews. 

-

Chenle yawned, the baby was tired from filming.

"Tired already? You have fucking homework, your exams are exactly two weeks from now and you have a whole ass project to finish by next week, get to work, chop chop!" Kun said, slapping the little child with a stack of papers.

"Fine!" Chenle whined.

Chenle ended up finishing his homework with the side of studying.