22 | Second Male Lead Syndrome

They had begun their acting roles and such, Jisung playing the male lead role, while Chenle was playing the second male lead. 

Chenle could already feel the second male lead syndrome in himself. Now, he needed to feel the one-sided love to make the whole ass drama better.  I'm not making another long-ass drama script. It's too much for me. 

-

Chenle placed his arm around Jisung messing around with him. That's when Jisung told Chenle who he has been crushing on.

"Ooh! Are you kidding me? Congrats! I'll be your number one supporter, now go! She's right there," Chenle said, pushing Jisung. The camera focused on Jisung, then another camera focused on Chenle's expression, he looked hurt. He placed a fake smile, then a tear fell. Improvised. Bam.

-

"Woah, they said that you are that good, you are that good!" the director complimented.

"Haha, thank you," Chenle thanked. 

"Woah, you almost made me feel hurt because of your expression," the second female lead complimented.

"Ah, I just got into the mindset, it was kind of hard," Chenle said, wiping away the real tears he made look fake.

"Anyways, if you excuse us, Chenle has a photoshoot," Kun said, dragging Chenle away. Chenle wasn't a big fan of photoshoots, but they kind of get him popular like that other than being an actor.

-

Chenle finished his photoshoot, posing for another ad and such. It was a pain in the butt. He got a call from Jisung.

"Hey, are you done with your photoshoot?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah, I just finished, why?" Chenle asked.

"Can you come over ot my house?" Jisung asked.

"Why?" Chenle asked.

"I missed you," Jisung replied. Chenle pouted, and he told Jisung he would be there soon. Chenle could feel his heart heavily beat, he couldn't wait to see Jisung and embrace him again.

-

Chenle was invited inside, they ate dinner together and both finished their homework. It was like spending time together, that's all. 

Jisung was just sitting on his bed, suddenly Chenle was on top of Jisung.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked with his eyebrows raised.

Chenle straddled his arms around Jisung's neck, embracing him. Jisung hugged him back, it felt like a koala was hugging him instead. Chenle enjoyed many cuddles from Jisung, who didn't mind since he liked this way of having their relationship.

By that, Jisung didn't have to lose his virginity for anything. It was obvious that Chenle didn't want to do sexual activities, they only kissed and cuddled. Chenle stopped his hand one time from going up against his shirt. Besides, Jisung kind of liked the fact that their relationship was asexual. 

Chenle smiled, he was very happy whenever he was alone with Jisung. Jisung was on his phone, going through news and such. Nothing much happened. Mark and Donghyuck at least, they got back together again. 

Chenle felt bored, he tugged on Jisung's shirt lightly. Jisung looked at Chenle, the boy was being pouty. 

"What?" Jisung asked the pouty boy.

"Mwah," Chenle uttered. Jisung immediately cupped Chenle's face, giving Chenle a soft peck on the lips. Chenle brightly grinned, proceeding to hug Jisung once again.

"He's so simple," Jisung thought.

-

Jisung let Chenle borrow some clothes, since he allowed Chenle to stay the night. Jisung blushed as his t-shirt would cover Chenle's slender pale legs. Chenle felt remarkably pleased with the shirt he was in, but he became red in the realization that he was wearing his own boyfriend's shirt. He noticed Jisung's red face and couldn't help but to smile. 

"Come on, let's sleep. We have school tomorrow," Chenle said, dragging Jisung to his own bed. Jisung had his arm around Chenle, as Chenle rested himself on Jisung's arm, slowly falling asleep on Jisung's queen-sized bed. 

Jisung waited for Chenle to fall asleep, he grabbed his phone and snapped a picture. It's his lockscreen now, biatch.