11 | Fallin' in Love

Since Chenle and JIsung had exam week, they paused a week's worth of recording, but luckily they haven't released the date of when the show was coming out, so that was a good thing. The studio wanted the boys to focus on their studies and pass their exams.

-

The next week after...

Jisung and Chenle finished their last of their exams and they were back in business. They two were back at the studio, his make up artist got an especially custom-tailored middle school uniform, just for Chenle. She even added makeup on the boy, making him look a bit younger. 

"Okay, there," she said.

"Oh, thanks," Chenle said. She waved as Chenle walked out to go film.

-

Jin Sil walked away with the bag of clothes that was handed to him.

"Does it fit right?" Jin Sil asked as he came walking out in a middle school boy's outfit. It fit him well.

"Yeah, you look young, except tall, but you'll fit in," Yoo Joon complimented.

"Oh thanks," Jin Sil said.

"Your name would be Kim Ji Won, okay?" Officer Kwon said, fixing the younger's collar.

"Alright, I'm starting tomorrow, right?" Hyun Jin Sil asked.

"Yeah, you are," Yoo Joon said.

"Promise me, if I get kidnapped, you'll save me," Detective Hyun said as he held out his pinky, which was held by Yoo Joon's pinky.

"I promise," Yoo Joon spoke. Hyun Jin Sil smiled at the boy, hugging him tightly.

-

"Jisung, can you look like you enjoy embracing Chenle?" Taeyong asked.

"Okay," Jisung said with a small nod.

They did the thing again, and Chenle could feel his body heating up, like his stomach was getting fluttery once again. Chenle couldn't stop that feeling, it was very comforting and very nice to him. 

After they pulled away, Chenle avoided Jisung's gaze on his face suddenly. He wasn't sure why, but he got really shy around Jisung. Jisung smirked, he looked at the very embarrassed and shy boy getting all weird around him and such.

-

Detective was sent to the school the next day, with a wiretapped phone, tracking device in his underwear, because who would touch him? Besides, it's not like a kidnapper would strip him down. Possibly though. They also had multiple tracking devices on him.

"Okay, I'll be off to school now," Jin Sil said.

"Alright, good luck Detective," Yoo Joon replied. Jin Sil felt a hand brushing over his forehead, then Yoo Joon softly kissed his forehead. Jin Sil scrunched his nose, embarrassed, he ran his way towards school instead.

-

Chenle immediately went into his own changing room, burying his face in a pillow after finishing up for that day. He got extremely shy, to the point where they had to take many tries. Chenle couldn't help but to have Jisung linger in his mind. 

"What's wrong with Chenle?" his makeup artist asked.

"I think he's being shy after too many tries on that little forehead kiss scene," Kun replied.

Chenle went home early, having Jisung in his mind. Chenle continued to turn around many times on his bed, he couldn't sleep. But,then he did his researched and realized something.

He

Was

In

Love.

Espically to Park Jisung.