➼chapter 12; schedules and predictions

❁❁❁

❁❁❁

Serena had woken up the next morning with her warm covers thrown on the floor and a pillow laying on her face, her cheek slightly stinging where it had landed. Groaning, Serena pushed the pillow off to see Angelina Johnson standing over her bed, arms crossed. "And it only took twenty minutes to wake you up." The girl huffed, grabbing another pillow before throwing it at Alicia. "Honestly, you two'd be in bed all day if it weren't for me."

Alicia, clearly not appreciating Angelina waking her up, hurled the pillow right back at her. "Must you ruin our sleep every morning?"

Serena nodded in agreement, pulling the covers over her head again. "What Alicia said! Can't let us sleep in for once, can you?"

The girl in question yanked the covers off both girls in response. "Honestly," she muttered again, readjusting her tie in the full length mirror leaning against the wall. Pulling on her robes, Angelina leveled a sharp stare at the two still laying in bed. "I'll be in the common room waiting for you lot. You better be ready in the next five minutes, else I'll leave you both. Bye now!"

And with a final wave, Angelina left the room. Alicia looked over at Serena, the pair wanting nothing more than to snuggle back into bed. "Reckon she'll still be there in the next ten minutes?"

"Oh, for sure." Serena chuckled. "That girl never goes through with her threats."

The two reluctantly stood up from their beds and made their way toward the bathroom. After freshening up and changing into their identical robes, they walked down the stairs of the girls' dormitory. They found Angelina seated on the couch, tapping her foot on the carpeted floor. When she saw Alicia and Serena ambling over to her well after her five minute warning, Angelina quickly stood up and dragged them out of the common room. "You two are unbelievable."

The girls laughed in response. "Oh come on, you know you love us." Alicia grinned. Angelina only rolled her eyes, failing to hide her amused smile.

After finally reaching the Great Hall and walking through its large doors, Serena immediately spotted Magnolia and Ramona seated at the end of the Hufflepuff table.

"Oh shoot!" Serena said, smacking a hand on her forehead. "I'd totally forgotten I was supposed to be eating breakfast with Nolia and Mona." She looked apologetically toward Alicia and Angelina, who only shrugged. The two quidditch chasers knew who she was talking about, as their were all friends, connected through Serena.

"No problem, go ahead." Alicia waved her off, taking a seat in front of Fred, Geoge, and Lee, who were no doubt discussing ways of entering the tournament undetected. "You should get your schedule first, though."

Angelina gave her a reassuring smile as she settled in between Alicia and Katie Bell, a fellow Gryffindor fifth year they were good friends with as well.