➼chapter 22; detentions and lessons

Author's note:

Hi lovelies! I just wanted to say~

1. Thank you for nearly 2k reads!! I'm literally going to cry I love you all so much 😭❤️

2. So sorry I haven't updated! I don't know why, but this chapter was rather hard to write. I guess it's because it's not very good 😔

3. I hope you all like the new cover! 🥰

4. There's a little surprise at the end of this chapter :)

 There's a little surprise at the end of this chapter :)

❁❁❁

Serena was mad.

As she marched through the corridors, with Magnolia right behind her, she knew they would probably get a weeks worth of detention for what they were about to do.

The two honestly didn't care.

Serena's eyes were narrowed in fury, concentrated on getting to where she was going, dark curls flying behind her. The only thing on her mind was which hexes would land each of those Slytherins a bed in the Hospital Wing.

When the pair dashed down the stairs and entered the entrance hall, they saw exactly who they were looking for, milling around outside of the Great Hall. Everyone was leaving for their dormitories at this point, but Serena did not care if she got an audience or not.

Lee Jordan, Fred, and George Weasley had just went out into the entrance hall when they saw Serena and Magnolia storming into the hall, the deepest of scowls set on their faces. The way they pushed through the crowd, unconcerned of how they shoved people out of the way was a scary sight.

"What's going on with them?" Lee asked.

"Yeah, they look like they're going to commit murder." George said.

When Fred saw who they were headed for, he took a step forward, pulling out his wand. Before he could move any further, George held him back. "What? I'm going to help them!"

George shook his head."They can handle this on their own. I don't think they'd want anyone's help, anyways."

Fred tried to protest, but was drowned out by a loud voice ringing through the hall.

"Warrington!" Serena bellowed as she drew her wand from her robes, catching everyone's attention as they scrambled to the edges of the hall.

"Mallard, Mulberry! Just the people I wanted to see!" Bletchley grinned, showing them a box of Potter Stinks badges. "I thought you lot might like one-"

In a flash, Serena rose her leg, bringing down on the box; the badges all clattered to the floor as the Slytherins looked up, slightly taken aback by the pure look of ire on her face.