Chapter 1

Dark clouds, rain and rumbling noises filled in the daylight....all signs of the storm. My grey curtains swaying slowly in a rhythm at the sudden touch of wind.

A scented candle and the novel 'IT' written by Stephen King lay on my bedside table. I was lying down on my bed,with AirPods inserted in my ears and I was slowly humming along the song.

I was lost in my thoughts until my phone suddenly chimed, abruptly pausing the music. I groaned in frustration. I removed my AirPods and I grabbed my phone. I got a notification from Rachael.

She's been my bestfriend since primary school. Jungkook, me and Rachael are really good friends and that's mainly because all of our parents have been best friends since college.

Rach❤️:Hey Y/N! R u excited for tmrw?
Me: yeah....kinda
Our school starts tomorrow. It felt like summer just came and went.
Rach❤️:You're so boring Y/N. If this storm hadn't occurred I'd crash at ur place. But have you done the preparations for school tmrw?
Me: nope I haven't. It's too early for it. All my homework is done, I just have to pack my bag and stuff and there's a lot of time for it :)
Rach❤️: ugh! Fine I will see u tmrw
Bye <3
Me: bye <3

Just as I was about to put my phone down it chimed again. I thought it was Rachael but I was wrong.

Jungkook 🐰: Hey sweetie? What's up?
Me: my standards, bye
Jungkook🐰: 😡

Haha...I love teasing him. It's because he's really fun and doesn't get upset on small things like Rachael.

.............Next day.................
The sound of my mum singing in the kitchen means the breakfast isn't ready yet. I'm used to waking up with the smell of breakfast but it wasn't this case today because I had to wake up through the blaring sound of my alarm.

I quickly got ready and went downstairs. I strolled towards my mum. "Good morning honey! You're going to school after a long break so how do u feel?" She asked in a chirpy voice. "Hmm...drowsy?" I said in my morning voice.

She huffed in response. "Is the breakfast ready?" I asked curiously. "Oh, I'm so sorry hon, me and your dad forgot to buy groceries and Mrs.Lein also didn't come today."replied my mum. Mrs. Lein is a really sweet lady.

She's been working for us since I was born. We treat her as a part of our family. I hummed and grabbed an energy bar and a can of juice. I pecked my mum on her forehead and bid my farewell.

I grabbed my keys, went outside of my house and sat in the car. Me and Rachael usually go to school together. I put my car in ignition and drove off to Rachael's house.

A/N: So that's it guys for the first chapter. It was a small one but I will try my best to make long chapters. It may be boring but I promise it will get better so pls stick to it and thank u sooo much for reading.
💜