Chapter 8

The dance was in a few hours and Rachael was raiding my closet and shouting at me that I wasn't ready yet.

"Y/N get up!"yelled Rachael as she took out a dress from my wardrobe. It was a knee-length dress with a black ribbon tied to its waist area. It had a very elegant look to it.

It had the mixture of pink colour within the black colour flowing down from the torso. [Guys this is how the dress looks like because I don't know how to describe it.😅]

I must say that Rachael has a good taste when it comes to clothes

I must say that Rachael has a good taste when it comes to clothes. I grabbed the dress from her hand and gave a lopsided smile. She gave me a satisfied smirk and beckoned me to go to bathroom and change.

We both got ready and went downstairs and saw my mum and dad. Dad had his arm around my mum's shoulder and she looked at both of us in awe.

"Oh my god you girls look beautiful!"exclaimed mum with one hand covering her mouth." "Then let's click a picture of these beauties now, shall we?"smiled dad and brought his camera.

Rachael and me stood beside each other and grinned towards the camera.
The camera made a shuttering noise and we both went to our neutral expressions.

We heard the door opening and saw Jimin and Jungkook enter my house.
They both were our escorts for today. Rachael finally asked Jimin to the dance but she didn't give me any details because she was on the ninth cloud and couldn't talk for like an hour and continued shrieking.

I went with Jungkook firstly,because he had no one to go with and I decided to tag along. Secondly,there was no point of asking Taehyung as he would straight away say 'no' to me or insult me in the most disrespectful way.

We both linked arms with our escorts and sat in Jungkook's car. He drove us all to school. We reached and saw the decorations were pretty great. Small party balls, with disco lights and some other pretty wall hangings.

Whoever did it would be the best party planner in the whole school. We just decided to grab a few drinks before dancing. As I was reaching for the drink a deep voice spoke up from behind.

"You are making that beautiful dress look ugly."there stood the owner of the voice with a big smirk. Taehyung. "Hey dude!"chirped Jungkook and fist-bumped him.

Jimin gave Taehyung a bro hug and wrapped his muscly arm around Rachael's waist. We all were just talking amongst each other(and Rachael giggling every time Jimim complimented her) until Cole came dashing towards us holding something in his veiny hand, what looked like a notebook.

"Guys-I-uh huh"panted Cole. "I was going through Serena's stuff today and I uh found this diary in her drawer. Read it."continued Cole.

"You asshat Jungkook!" Cole growled and landed a hard punch on Jungkook's stomach. Cole stared so intensely at me that my body felt wobbly.

He came charging towards me and furiously grabbed my wrist. I winced at the sudden pain and tried to wiggle out my wrist from his hand.

"You bitch! It's all because of you! Jungkook didn't love Serena because of you! That's why she left!"barked Cole. What even in the world is he talking about? It didn't make any sense.

I remained quiet because I couldn't even imagine what he was going through. Nothing can be worse than losing someone whom you dearly love.

I thought even if I say the sweetest things to him it would turn out to be something obnoxious. "Yo bro back off!"screamed Taehyung and pushed Cole harshly on the ground.

The diary fell out from Cole's grasp and Jimin picked it up. Taehyung grabbed my wrist softly in his warm and tender hands trying his best not to hurt my already purple bruised wrist.

After reading the diary Jimin forwarded his arm towards me "I-I think you should read this Y/N."said Jimin with fear prominent in his eyes.

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

A/N: HELLO GUYS!!!
I am glad you all made it so far. Things will be explained in the following chapters.
What do u think was written in Serena's diary?🤔
Read the next chapters to find out!
Adios :)