Chapter 3

" I was gonna say handsome...but okay!"giggled Rachael. "Hi guys! My
name is Taehyung. I hope we get along."said Taehyung in a deep manly voice.
All the girls were lost in their thoughts while looking at Taehyung. "So welcome Taehyung. I believe it's time for you to take a seat."commanded Mrs.Jones.

All the girls started eyeing him as he passed by. He approached for the empty seat behind me. I smirked confidently.
He furrowed his eyes in confusion and sat down. " Hi I'm Rachael." muttered Rachael shoving a hand in front of him to shake. He smiled cutely and shook her hand. "Oh Taehyung, I can make you really happy." I said chuckling.

"Why? Are you leaving?"scoffed Taehyung. I pouted and turned towards the blackboard and started listening to Mrs. Jones.

Taehyung P.O.V
English class ended and I started walking towards my photography class. So far this day is going pretty well. Ha...and that girl with that cheesy pick-up line...I forgot to ask her name though.

I entered the classroom and saw students chatting amongst themselves. I reached for my desk and saw a boy with a black beanie staring at a picture in his hand dreamily.

His eyes left the Polaroid picture and met mine. " Hi, my name is Jimin. Nice to meet you."said the boy named Jimin putting the Polaroid in his back pocket. "Hi, I'm Taehyung." I said nonchalantly.

"Oh, so you are that handsome new boy everyone is talking about."recalled Jimin looking upwards as if remembering something. I chuckled.

The teacher came and gave us a task to go to the school ground and click a picture of a beautiful scenery. I grabbed my camera and sauntered around the ground with Jimin to find the perfect background of the picture.

Time passed by and we went back to our classes and gave the photographs we clicked to our teacher. For 10 mins or so the teacher examined our photos.

"Ok students each one of you has done a great job. I have evaluated your scores. So the best picture was clicked by Clyde followed by Taehyung, Jimin, Donna and Mary. I have announced the names for the best five pictures."declared our teacher. He showed us all the best 5 pictures and I admit that Jimin and Clyde did a great job.

Y/N P.O.V
At the sudden sound of the school bell our math lesson got finished and we all grabbed our backpacks and headed for the cafeteria.

Then I saw the drop-dead gorgeous Taehyung sitting with Jimin who is a cute boy in my history lesson. I approached the two of them with Jungkook and Rachael by my side. "Hey Taehyung! Hey Jimin."I said with a huge smile on my face. "Hi Y/N"replied Jimin charmingly. "Can I sit here?" I asked. "Actually n-" "Thanks." I cut Taehyung off and pulled a chair and sat comfortably.

So did Jungkook and Rachael. All five of us were chatting when Cole entered the cafeteria and everyone just stopped what they were doing and started staring at Cole.
Taehyung was surprised at the sudden change in everyone's demeanour and interrogated, "Who's that guy? Why everyone is just looking at him like that? He must be feeling uncomfortable."

We told Taehyung everything about Serana's abduction and her relationship with Jungkook.

Taehyung manifested signs of shock and fear. "So umm...you guys were close to him. Why didn't you help him?"asked Taehyung curiously.

"We tried to, but Cole refused. He said that he doesn't like me and doesn't want me to help him find Serena because he thinks that I was one the who abducted her." said Jungkook with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

A/N: I hope u guys liked chapter 3 and stay tuned for the future chapters. Please vote 🙃