Chapter 9

I grabbed the diary and opened the page Jimin told me about.

8:49 PM
Friday
Dear diary, it wasn't the best day today. Jungkook came to my house this afternoon because he said that he had something important to tell me. I was feeling ecstatic and nervous at the same time because I thought he'd want to take me to a beautiful date but I was completely wrong. He came into my room and sat rather far away from me. I just ignored it. Today he told me he wanted to break up with me and it was because he liked Y/N. I've always suspected the relationship they had but I trusted Jungkook and thought I was being paranoid. But no, I wasn't. He told me that he dated me only because of his parents. Even though my parents were dead still his parents told him to date me because I was their friends' daughter. He told me that he didn't wanna tell me when he started dating me because he couldn't bring himself to do it as I loved truly him with my heart and he felt guilty about it. He hugged me and I just sobbed in his arms the whole afternoon. He said really comforting words to me and I felt better. I couldn't exactly blame him because he was pressured to love me and not truly love me. We still ended things on good terms. And about Y/N, I've always liked her. She is really sweet to me and everyone. I knew Y/N and Jungkook have been friends for more than 10 years. I don't hate Y/N because she is too nice to hate. No hard feelings for her.

After reading her diary I couldn't think of anything at that time. I stood there devoid of emotion and immobile.

"J-Jungkook. Is it t-true?"I asked trying hard not cry. He was also on the verge of tears and Taehyung, Rachael, Jimin and Cole just stared at us.

"I-I can explai-" "Explain?" I scoffed and interrupted him before he could finish is sentence.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?"at this point I was trying to suppress my sobs. "Y/N." pleaded Jungkook.

"Don't 'Y/N' me. You broke Serena's heart Kook! She loved you so much! You didn't have to breakup with her just because of some wrong and uncertain feelings you have! I thought in future I want to have a relationship like you guys. You looked amazing together."I didn't even know why and what I was saying.

I just got to know my best friend's feelings towards me and I was going ballistic. I shouldn't be. I should explain to him that whatever he is feeling is wrong and erroneous.

The tension among us was thicker than Namjoon's thighs. "Y-Y/N"he massaged his temples. "My feelings are not wrong and uncertain. You know what? I will j-just leave." he grabbed his coat and left.

He left yet again like a coward. He always ran from difficult situations just like he did tonight. Me, Rachael and Jungkook. Everyone knew our trio. We were mostly together.

I befriended Rachael because she always tries to find good in every person even if the person is the worst. And Jungkook because he is really hardworking and funny.

He is a perfectionist and is really sincere when it comes to an important work. I was inspired about how everything he does is always in place. But the thing was, whenever certain circumstances arise he doesn't try to overcome them and leaves them be. Without even trying.

Cole growled and also left. "We'll give you some time Y/N."said Jimin warily and pat my shoulder. He grabbed Rachael's hand and left me and Taheyung behind.

"Y/N."said Taehyung in a deep and husky almost soothing voice which sent tingling sensations down my spine. He grabbed my forearm and said "Look at me."

I shook my head in disapproval and continued to sob. He forced me to look at him as he lifted my chin with his index finger and thumb.

I looked at his icy orbs whilst he looked at the red and puffy ones of mine. "It's not your fault. Stop feeling guil-" "Yes it is!!" I raised my voice at him.

He was trying to comfort me and I was taking out all my anger on him. People stared at me for a few seconds and continued dancing at the soft song as if they see this drama everyday.

I'm glad they ignored me because I didn't want to be the centre of attention. "It's all my fault! If me and Jungkook were never friends this wouldn't have happened. Her and Jungkook would be a nice happy couple and Serena wouldn't have been abducted!"I yelled.

"Hey hey! Shh shh..."Taehyung silenced me as he engulfed me in his arms.

☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿

A/N:Guys I know you'd feel that Y/N is feeling wrong when she is blaming herself or getting angry at Jungkook. But she is not. Her thoughts are all over the place and she doesn't know what to feel. She came to the dance to have fun but all this was unexpected. So guys don't blame her.

And one more thing. I'm really sorry but I won't be able to update frequently bcoz my exams r coming soon!!!!😔😖😫
But I will try my best!! Thx for reading. I love uuuuu all!!
Please vote ;)