Chapter 7

It was another school day and me and Rachael were just roaming in the hallway before the classes started."Hey look! There's a new notice there."said Rachael pointing towards the notice board.

'This is to inform all our students that a SCHOOL DANCE is being held this Friday. It is necessary for all the students to come with/without a partner. This dance is specially being held by the DANCE CLUB members of our former student Ms. Serena Stein.
Thank You'

"So it's kinda like prom?"I asked whilst reading the notice. "Yeah, kinda. But prom always takes place at the end of the senior year. I guess it is because of Serena as they mentioned. Why is everyone assuming that she is dead?"said Rachael angrily as we started to get to our class.

Taehyung P.O.V

School ended and I was on my way back. I decided that today I'd ask my dad about the case. I opened the door and saw dad still in his uniform.

He was drinking water with one hand and the other lay on the counter for support as he was in a leaning position. I entered the kitchen and spoke up "Hi, dad."

"Hi, son. How was school?"he asked and put the glass in the sink. "Fine. I wanted to umm a-ask you something."I said as I kept my bag on the chair. "Yeah. Shoot."he said nonchalantly.

"You know Serena Stein right? The girl who got abducted. A-actually she is my friend's sister."I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh, he must be going through a hard time."he said with a concerned voice. "Yes! And that's why I decided to help him."I said with all my courage.

"What do you mean exactly by 'help him'?"he finger quoted. "D-dad I want to know what happened with Serena. I want to investigate more about her and her abductor. I will try to find-"I got interrupted as Dad raised his voice a little.

"Taehyung! You are here to study, not to solve some dangerous mysteries going on in this town." I took a few steps back as I flinched a bit.

He realised what he did and lowered his voice and put a hand on my shoulder. "Look, son. I understand that you want to help your friend but that doesn't mean you have to put yourself in danger. You're not even 18, yet you want to unravel these horrific cases."he advised and ruffled my hair as he smiled at me.

I forced a smile too and he went out of the house slamming the door shut. I sighed. No. I won't give up like this. I will help Cole and Jungkook find Serena. It is okay if dad won't help me, I will do it on my own or with my friends and find Serena.

I went up to my room and changed into some comfortable clothes. I sat on my bed and decided to play Overwatch for a bit. My phone chimed and I saw a text from Y/N.

Y/N: Hey Taehyung! Wyd?

Me: Playing Overwatch

Y/N: Can we please get married?

Me: Any given day :)

Y/N: Now! 💜😃

Me: *gets down on one knee*

Y/N: Omg I'm gonna cry! 🥺

Me: *ties shoe*

Y/N: 😡

Ha...what a dork. I thought.

Y/N: You r so handsome.

Me: Thanks

Y/N: I wish there was smth between us

Me: Me too

Y/N: Rlly? Like what?

Me: A wall

Y/N:

Y/N: Did u ask ur dad abt Serena?

Me: Yeah but it didn't go well

Y/N: Why? What happened?

Me: Nothing he just told me that I should concentrate on school and not on these cases

Y/N: Umm...so what will we do now?

Me: Let's lay low for now and take a break from our investigation because I don't want dad to suspect anything odd

Y/N: Yeah ok
[Read 4:52 PM]
☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

A/N: Thank u guys soooo much for 100+ reads.
I request u all to please make it till 200. I will be sad if we don't make it but I still love u!!!!
Thank u sooo much for reading and please vote !!!