Chapter 18

The aching in my skull ebbs flowed like a cold tide, yet the pain was still there when I opened my eyes in a familiar bedroom. I was at Rachael's house, in her bed and in her clothes. I pushed the duvet off my body and saw my clothes neatly folded and placed at a stool.

I looked up and saw Rachael on her phone sitting on her vanity table. She looked at the mirror in front of her and turned around to see my devastated state. "Oh, you're finally up. It's already afternoon. Everyone is here." Rachael spoke up and I remained silent, trying to process everything she said in my head.

Hearing Rachael's high pitched voice Jungkook, Taehyung and Cole entered the room. "What is happening?"I asked causing all 4 of them to look at me. "You were drunk. All of us were, except Taehyung and Cole. So, when you passed out last night, Jungkook also did a few minutes along with Jimin. Luckily, I didn't so I gave directions to Taehyung and Cole and they drove us here. All of us slept here." Rachael said brushing her hair.

That much happened?!

"Umm, what about our parents? Do they know?"I asked feeling a bit of regret for getting drunk. "Oh,silly. You only told me that your parents were on a business trip. They don't know about it. My parents left two days ago for England. Taehyung's dad was on a full-time duty yesterday and today too, so he doesn't know. I called up Jungkook's mom and told her. She went berserk at first when I told her that Jungkook got drunk but she calmed down when I told her that he was sleeping at my house. And, I don't know why you are scared. It's not like you and Jungkook never had a sleepover at my house. And Jimin, he somehow convinced his parents, although, I still don't know how." Rachael explained.

As if on cue, Jimin entered the room with a bowl of soup in his hands and offered it to me and I thanked him. "You were so drunk last night!"Jimin said raising his voice a few octaves higher. "As if you weren't."I said as I drank some soup.

"You should be grateful, I made soup for you."Jimin mumbled showing his puppy eyes. I giggled lightly. "You went bonkers yesterday. Doing crazy things and all." Taehyung said and I frowned when a chuckle escaped from his mouth.

"Yeah. I mean I was drunk. But you said I passed out soon."I claimed. "Yes, you did. But you woke up at intervals and went insane."Taehyung said and sat on the far end of Rachael's huge bed. "What do you mean by 'went insane'."I asked feeling a bit scared.

"Nothing much."he paused. "You wanted apple juice." Taehyung continued. "Umm so? Is that a crime?" I rolled my eyes. "Hah...you threw a random kid's iPhone in the blender." Taehyung said and started rolling on the bed, laughing hysterically.

"Oh.." That's all I managed to say and looked down in embarrassment as my cheeks turned red. "That's not all. You kept throwing rocks at Reid's birds shouting 'Where's my acceptance letter from Hogwarts you owls?'." Cole said and started laughing along with Jimin, Rachael, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Guys, I was drunk. Don't make a big deal out of it." I huffed at them angrily. "What are you laughing at Jungkook? You did go insane with Jimin too." Rachael said and turned towards Jungkook and Jimin. "W-what?" Both of them said in unison.

"You made a lightning scar on your forehead and went to a ginger headed girl and spoke 'Date me Ginny. Date me. I'm the chosen one." Rachael said to Jungkook. "And you Jimin, you climbed up a tree and yelled ' Oh my god! Look how big this piece of broccoli is'." Taehyung said to Jimin.

Now it was my turn to laugh.

"You also danced on the roof-." "We don't wanna hear it." Jungkook and Jimin screeched together, interrupting Cole in between.

"Why weren't you trying to stop us three from doing these things?" I asked with a disgusted expression on my face. "We were too busy laughing our asses off." The three of them said and continued to giggle.
Me, Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other in disbelief.

And I call them my friends.

When they all finally stopped laughing Rachael told us all to get to the dining hall for brunch and I told her that I will come after brushing my teeth. All of them left except Taehyung. I looked at him in confusion when he sat beside me on the bed and locked the door.

"Y/N, I want to ask you something. Why from the past few days have you been following Clyde?" Taehyung said as my body stiffed at his question and the sound of empty soup bowl falling resonated in Rachael's room.

ꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏꍏ

A/N: THE CONCERT LEFT ME JUNGSHOOK. I COULDNT HELP BUT GET EMOTIONAL AT THE SIGHT OF BABY MOCHI CRYING!!! 😭😭😭😭