Chapter 21

I was holding Taehyung's hoodie as if my life depended on it while he caressed my hair tenderly. I was crying my heart out and I swear to god I felt him shedding tears too.

"R-Really?" I asked as I left his hoodie and looked up into his eyes. He nodded and brought his hand to my cheeks, wiping the tears away.

"A-Are you sure?" I stuttered to make sure all of this was real. "Positive." He replied and gently brought his lips to meet my forehead.

"I'm sorry." I apologised and sat up on the bed. "For what?" He questioned and got up too, keeping his arm on my shoulders.

I grabbed his left hand which was resting on his lap and held it in both of my palms. "I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. I was acting childish and just let all my anger out on you." I said and looked towards my foggy window, staring at the misty neighbourhood which was barely visible between the gaps of non-foggy areas on the glass.

I felt a hand grab my jaw and then I was facing Taehyung. "Actually, I'm glad you did, to be honest. At least, now all the misunderstandings are clear." He said. I nodded and kept on playing with my fingers.

"Come here." I heard Taehyung commanding me to sit on his lap as he tapped his fingers on his thighs. "What?" I scoffed. Suddenly, I felt his first arm going underneath my legs and the second one on my back.

Taehyung lifted me up effortlessly and now I was sitting on his lap. I gasped, firstly, because of his unannounced action and secondly, for the strength this guy has. I intensely stared at his eyes and felt him coming closer.

Author's P.O.V
Taehyung pressed his lips on Y/N's, kissing her hungrily as if he was waiting for this. After a few seconds or something they pulled away, gasping for breath. She was still on his lap, tomato red and her arms around his shoulders and she was about to remove them.

Nope, you will be on my lap until I desire, thought the lustful part of Taehyung's brain.

Taehyung moves his head closer to Y/N. She sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. He leans in so his forehead rests against hers. They close their eyes. Both their breaths shaking.

"Thank you." She says in barely more than a whisper.
"For what?" He replies, his voice low and husky.
"For being you." Her voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between them. Y/N gently leans in and kisses Taehyung's warm lips.

They pull apart taking shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to control themselves anymore, Y/N holds Taehyung's head in her hands and pulls him into a fiery and passionate kiss once more. His hands work their way around her body, feeling each crevasse, each line along her perfect physique.

They continued embracing each other and feeling euphoric until they heard the door opening and saw Rachael having two different pills in her hand.

"Y/N, I wanted to ask if you wanna take- oh la la, look what we have here. I'm so glad that you guys made up! You'd look great together!" Rachael screamed in a high pitched voice unlike her usual soft one.

Bad timing Rachael. I don't wanna admit it but, I hate you for opening that damn door. Thank you for ruining the perfect moment, Y/N thought and quickly pulled away and sat back on the bed, feeling embarrassed.

Taehyung must be embarrassed too, she wondered.

But, on the contrary, he was sitting calmly with his hands outstretched behind his back. "Well, I don't think you need these pills anymore after so passionately- umm sorry I think I'm no longer welcome here....hehe." Rachael dropped the topic and went outside because she didn't want to get eaten alive, when she saw her dear best friend giving her a look of fury to her.