Chapter 12

Hayden slowly woke up, yawing as he reluctantly sat up in his bed. .

"Good morning" Hayden murmured sleepily.

When there was no answer, Hayden opened his eyes to see why.

When he saw the other bed was empty, he was wide awake, panic starting to take hold of him.

Where did Draco go? Is he okay? Did something happen? Did he do something wrong? What did he do?

All these thoughts and more were going through his head as he looked all around the room before noticing the note that sat on Draco's pillow.

He reached over for the note, unfolded it and began to read:

Dear Hayden

I am sorry for my absence this morning but I need a little time to set up your surprise. I hope that I did not ruin your entire morning by being gone and if I have I promise I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you.

If you could be a dear and wear the outfit I have meticulously picked out for you today? Though, I have absolutely no doubt that you will look anything less than stunning! I hope to meet you at a small cafe named Pumpkin Patty's at 9:30 this morning.

Have a safe journey to Hogsmead, I can't wait to see you!

Love

Draco

Hayden finished the letter, smiling at how sweet Draco is. He folded the letter back up and set it next to him on the bed before standing and heading over to the bathroom for a shower.

Once Hayden was done he walked over to the outfit that Draco had left out for him.

He put it on, noticing how well it was put together. Of course it is, this is Draco we're talking about.

Smiling at his thoughts, he went to look at his outfit in the mirror.

He was surprised at how comfortable the outfit was

He was surprised at how comfortable the outfit was. The green somehow complimenting his two toned eyes.

Hayden left the Slytherin common room excited to see what Draco had planned!

---

Hayden was soon on the path that led to Hogsmead. Logically, there weren't many other students out considering classes would be starting in a couple minutes, so Hayden was pretty much by himself on the path along with maybe a handful of other people that were either well ahead of him, or just getting on the path.

He hadn't been walking long before he heard someone running to catch up to him.

Suspecting it to be just a random person deciding to jog the rest of the way, so he didn't bother looking back behind him. Much to his disappointment, he really should have looked behind him.