𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 :

(Y/N) POV:

Greeley was nice, too bad I had to move, I loved Greeley. The small amount of time I had living at Greeley; I met some wonderful friends, I would miss them dearly. The funny thing is I know to not get attached because I move frequently. I am an orphan, (Y/N) Cartman, I'm on the search for my parents, apparently I was brought to an orphanage as a baby because my suppose-it mother couldn't afford to raise me. South Park was my next stop, I hoped this would be the place where I find them. My orphanage has told me my parents lived at a small mountain town near Greeley, though my files stated that my mother was anonymous. . .

I stayed over by some kind girl I met here in Greeley,I brushed my hair and my somewhat toothbrush. Before i left her mother wished me well and gave me $20 for in case I got hungry, I stuffed it in my backpack. Today I wore the only set of clothes I owned, a huge hand-me-down sweater I got from one of the older girls at the orphanage and small tight leggings a little girl gave me, I wore dirty off-white sneakers. It was just the beginning of winter, so naturally, it was snowing, it was nice though, the snow was beautiful.

time skip brought to you by the stick of truth~

I walked so much it felt like forever, but I stopped in front of a big sign that followed a path, it said in big bold letters," SOUTH PARK" . . .