four

i woke up to the sound of my hungover bestfriends stumbling around. i groaned but got up, walking into the makeshift kitchen. i grabbed the ibuprofen and handed them both two pills with a glass of water.

they both thanked me and i nodded, quickly getting dressed. i wore this.

while talking to sydnie, i heard my phone buzz

while talking to sydnie, i heard my phone buzz. i looked at it while his name popped up, saying he was waiting outside. i said goodbye to the girls and ran downstairs and to the stairs. i quickly ran down to the lobby and pushed the door open.

i saw a black car parked infront of the building. a man walked up to me, offering his hand. i looked at his jacket and it showed the logo for Richards Industries. i followed him to the car and he sat me in the back with joshua.

i looked down at the ground due to how shy i was.

"am i looking ugly today? everything besides me seems to be more interesting"

i turned and hesitantly looked at him, damn he is hot.

"today we will get your uniforms from the mall. i hope you packed your dorm up because we will be moving you in with me today."
"where will i stay?"
"we have a bed for you in my room but you will mostly be in my bed."

i gulped and felt another lump in my throat form.

"now scoot over and give me some relief"

i furrowed my eyebrows while he pulled the divider between the front and back seat down.

"sir, i h-have never done a-anything sexual in m-my life"
"ever kissed anyone?"
"no sir"
"i'll make it easy for you. just unbuckle my belt, pull my pants down, use your hand to stroke it"

i swalled the lump in my throat and moved over a bit and did as he said. i pulled his pants down while his hard on hit his stomach. i lowly gasped and spit on my hand.

i placed my hand around him and started pumping him. he subtlety through his head back a bit and let out a low groan of satisfaction.

after a few minutes of pumping, he released him cum on my hand and his base.

"lick it up"
"w-what?"
"lick. it. up"

i leaned down and licked it up, trying not to react to the taste and feeling of it.

"soon you will learn to like the taste"

he said while pulling his pants up.

"were here"

he opened the door and i followed. just before we walked into the mall he turned me to face him and stared into my eyes. he brought his thumb to my lips and wiped the corner of it.

"your a messy one huh?"

he put his thumb infront of me, waiting for me to lick it. i did and he smirked. he protectively intertwined our hands and lead me around. we walked into a lingerie store and he picked out a few pairs.